1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What has this sim got against it?

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Philip Oakley, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Absolutely nothing. It's realistic. The FFB is fantastic. The graphics are amazing (for my low spec PC). The setup options are good. The menu system is logical. The net code and servers etc are fantastic.

All we need now are a good guide on how to create tracks, the ability to add cars into the game, and imports/exporters for 3DsimED and we have the makings of the best sim the world!

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I agree having tried the demo a few times. FFB is amazing. Cant justify spending monies on it yet since not alot racing happening yet in RD.

3. I feel the same way atm. I'm just getting used to the F1600 anyway. I hope Alessandro is planning a league soon, it would be fantastic!

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Only 19eruo's, a complete bargain. I know that is harder to come by for some than others, but in comparrison to the cost of other sims and addons, excellent value imo.

5. guys, how can I plan a league when each racing club there are only 5 guys ? :frown:
    let me see your great interest to this sim and I'll create a league, I'm here just for this but I need a minimum core group
    my idea is to have a league fortinghly based with other Tuesday nights (2/month) for training the league tracks ....

I obtained some free licenses and I'm looking for a sponsor but now I need you, I'll never start a league in this condition with so few driving drivers, if you are so entusiast about nK please give me a sign

I appreciate a lot your feedback but try to understand my position

anyway I'm always searching guys for flyers, media, opinion etc, so keep in this way

help me to help you :party:
    ciao

6. ehm ehm I'm doing since 2 month each Tuesday night a club race ... :frown:

7. Alessandro, you got a PM mate.

8. Alessandro, thank you so much for all the effort you're putting into this. As I mentioned before I'd love to help building this core group but I'm already in the RDHGP S5 which starts today and that's about all time I've got for simracing. After the league it might look different.

Last club event I joined (before release of the final version) was quite a mess due to latency/netcode problems. How is it working now? Any better?
    I guess such problems prevent people from joining future events.. :/

9. netcode now is much better, some problems on add-on track but all fine with default one

10. aslong the game is not avadible in stores i am anyway left out as i cant have a paypal or similar acc for several reasons :(

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

But I am sure there is someone who can buy it for you online :) Where there is a will there is a way.

12. I'll ask KUNOS guys if another way is possible
    I'll let you know soon by PM, if you are really interested in :wink:

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

BTW: I have opened a demo server without password. If somebody wants to join :)?

14. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Jumping there! Will show you grass sliding with my mouse steering lol :D

15. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

mouse steering, ouch. explains much about the minis though :p

16. Bram, can you see if you can leave the demo server up all the time, or have it up on certain days or times in the day? It's brilliant to get real racing experience with RD drivers etc :)

17. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

No, keyboard steering with Race ON :wink:

@ Philip; Just as you left, server got a restart and jumped to Practice. It could'nt manage the sadness of losing you Philip :D Even a little turns with a fight was fantastic mate:). Really perfect feeling of driving a car ( Even i don't know how it feels in reality:redface: )

18. Demo server seems to be going well, there were 9 people on there, all not RD not members! I told them about RD and a few said they'd take a look.

19. There are nkpro events held via R2P so there is some league racing out there.

20. you are right man
    please give your opinion here such I like League too :D
    if you are free on Tuesday think to join us
    ciao