1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Ferrari would you have?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Scott Webber, Mar 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
  2. I would not mind taking any of them for a spin... Probably the newest ones first. Beautifull sight!
  3. Ferrari 412,

because to me it´s the most beautiful F1 car ever and it´s the best sounding one ever.
    • Like Like x 2

4. Totally agree with you ! Check out this fantastic sound
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I'd take the 2001 one first. Martin Brundle said it was one of the grippiest cars he ever took for a spin.
  6. That is: if you have the balls to drive it fast enough to make the the aero actually work and (at least) not to cool down the tyres (remember the trouble Hammond had with that? :D).
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I remember :) One can only dream to have the skills hey!
  8. 458 italian, most beautiful in my eye and perfect in every way.:D
  9. I would take the red one!!! :p
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Picky, aren't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

The one that costs the most, so I can sell it and buy something I actually want! Like a BRM with V or H 16 :)
  12. Um, with no care for expense or anything like that? F40, easily. :3
  13. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

It'd have to be any of Schumacher's from the 2000-2004 era. They seems so fast!
  14. the F2004 is widely regarded as the fastest F1 car ever made. It holds the most records if i´m not mistaken.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. 'Road' car Ferrari? F40 no hesitation
    F1 car? One of the late 60's pre aero jobs thanks, they sound SO awesome & no aero package to tear off going up driveways & over pot-holes....:D
  16. Road:

Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole

Formula 1:

Ferrari Dino 156 Sharknose (Only one rebuilt as original, another one is rebuilt with various parts)
  17. i would take the 2004 Ferrari F1 car..why....cuz that machine was so fast the sound it made popped my subwoofer :cool:
  18. [​IMG]
    14fastest laps

the most dominat was MP4/4
    10fastest laps

19fastest laps
  19. Oh god this!
  20. .

(yes scott i´ve edited out a post :))