FM4 What Events do you want?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Just looked on myforza.net at the price of the
Mercedes Touring Car and the Audi A4 Touring Car both look like the DTM version and they are 1,200,000cr each from the garage.

V8 Cars are 900,000cr each from the garage
DTM Cars are 1,200,000cr each from the garage

I think at this time as the game hasn't been out long, not everyone got that much money. I know we can share them from the club garage, which maybe a good way to do it. When I get on to Forza 4 later I will look at the DTM cars in the aution house.

Maybe we could have a separate football championship
I like the idea. I will send Andrew a PM later about this see what we can sort out.

I have read on the main Forza forum that some can't play football as they don't have the track, but I know when I got my standard version there was 2 codes in it, 1 beign a launch track pack, which on the card says Benchmark and Top Gear playfield tracks.

I know the LCE version got the footbal track, so will look into this and ask on the main Forza forum.

Please guys don't forget that races are more fun and leveled, with lower power cars.
Sure we can make some big power races, but keep in mind the fun factor.
There are so many cars to chose, why would we only race with all the same DTM and V8s?
I was having (and driving a few) a look at the American cars from the 60's and 70's and they are a blast to drive and hear.
Maybe we could join the American power engine cars with the European and Japanese lighter cars from the same era and
do a few brilliant races (I have done that before at GTL and it was amazing).

I like the idea of some penalty adjustment.

Cheers

Please guys don't forget that races are more fun and leveled, with lower power cars.
Sure we can make some big power races, but keep in mind the fun factor.
There are so many cars to chose, why would we only race with all the same DTM and V8s?
I was having (and driving a few) a look at the American cars from the 60's and 70's and they are a blast to drive and hear.
Maybe we could join the American power engine cars with the European and Japanese lighter cars from the same era and
do a few brilliant races (I have done that before at GTL and it was amazing).

I like the idea of some penalty adjustment.

Cheers

I agree that lower class races are great fun. The club race we did at the Top Gear track as awesome in the Kia Cee'd and also races in the RD FM3 League were very close. I think the main idea is to get as much from the game as possible by covering as many classes and types of car as possible.

I've got a few ideas that may be able to add an extra dimension and a similar feel to World Tour mode.

(A590) Class 90's Japanese touring cars tuned up from B Class.
(C415) Class Hatchbacks tuned up from D or C Class.
(S690) S Class Italian Supercars from S Class.

Along with these you can have restrictions like Maximum weight, HP limit, Specific Drivetrain.

In the way of a penalty, you could have a 3 strikes and your out system. Slightly cut corner 3 times and get a 5 second penalty every time all 4 wheels leave the edge of the track.

Starting in November I will be doing some races with a single car and maybe with upgrades etc...
I to like single car races, but I am trying to mix it up a bit to suite everyone. I am also trying to keep the cost of cars down at the moment as the game hasn't been out long.

I have looked into giving weight penalty for winning etc.. like BTCC and it doesn't look like it is possible, so maybe it could be done another way.

As for a 3 stike penalty I am not sure how that could be done, until after the race has finished.

I have looked into giving weight penalty for winning etc.. like BTCC and it doesn't look like it is possible, so maybe it could be done another way.

As for a 3 stike penalty I am not sure how that could be done, until after the race has finished.

Maybe you could give HP drop to the winner? The penalty system would have to be looked at when the race has finished. If you appointed a Driver's Steward you would be able to get the consistency in outcomes.

Maybe you could give HP drop to the winner? The penalty system would have to be looked at when the race has finished. If you appointed a Driver's Steward you would be able to get the consistency in outcomes.
I like the sound of that, so if we went this way the HP drop would be for the next race event and so on?

I would like a few combined events like this:

The old glories:
-1958 Aston Martin DBR1
-1957 Ferrari 250 California
-1966 Ford GT40 MkII
-1956 Jaguar D-Type
-1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
-1967 Ferrari 330 P4

The 60's Touring cars.

The 70's Touring cars.

The 80's Touring cars.

The combinations are huge, we even can make it from 70 to 74, 75 to 79 and so on.

But always keeping in mind 'variety'. It's lovely to see/compete against different cars on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back