What do you plan on racing for Season 1 2011?

Well I'm thinking:

Skip Barber - trying to get better
Star Mazda - For Sure
F1 - gotta have the F1, but very carefully. I'm still fine tuning my Jedi powers
Lotus - Not sure about this one at all but we'll see after I purchase it
Grand Am - Looks like a ton of fun but we'll see after purchase

GrandAm
Star Mazda
Class C trucks
Class B Silver crown
Lotus
alittle Indy
alittle F1
alittle Oval Class B
and any other car that races on a track that I like.
This season I am not going to focus on any one series but just race any car that races on a track that I like. I used to race a bunch of different cars in Race On, I kinda miss that. That may be the wrong direction since more then likey will not get really good at any one car as if I focus on one only.

Dunno yet, Main goal this seasons was to get familair again with iracing and get some MPR done.
Will be promoted to A on both road and oval so its going to be a free choice.
Maybe some mazda en Vette on road side ( or DP like it round Daytona), Oval i might focus on a truck or nation wide.
Due to work i can probally not really commit to a series, so cherry picking nice events i guess. :)

For me, I think the time that I've spent learning the MX-5 and how to go faster with this car in our club events and league races, has kind of showed my flaws and what I need to work on. Feel like I went to fast thru the ranks trying to get to the Star Mazda which is one the main reasons why I got into iRacing.

So thinking about the Skippy and Star Mazda are what I'm gonna concentrate on for this season. Although kinda what Lars said above, not sure I can commit to a series so I might jump in a few Grand-Am races and thinking since I finally put in time and will get promoted to D class in Ovals might put in some time there too.

Question, what Oval series would you guys recommend to get the feel of what Oval racing is all about? For D class Oval I see SK Modified and the Monte Carlo SS. Those any good?

For starters, do more races this season,and try to finish a serie,for the road events I am definitely going for the mustang really like that car,and maybe the the v8-supercar.
For oval I am staying with the trucks,popular,fun,and easy to drive.
BTW are any of you guys using the new facebook implementation that's now available with the last build?
(I don't really care so much about social media but if it proofs to be a handy "'tool"" I am willing to reconsider)

Question, what Oval series would you guys recommend to get the feel of what Oval racing is all about? For D class Oval I see SK Modified and the Monte Carlo SS. Those any good?

As Onno said trucks are easy and fun and popular, downfdaal to the popular thing is i did med my share of pricks with the truck, i find the nation wide crowd more fun to play with some how. Nation wide is a bit of a hog to drive though.

So to start stay with truck's and try to be on races early in the mornings or late as those time usually the nicest drivers are out there.

Mayday, mayday, houston we have a problem...

I love the F1
I love the Star Mazda
I like the Riley, it gets a +1 for even though it's not open wheel
I like the Skip
The Lotus and I are really getting to know each other <---- possible proposal coming soon
The Corvette hates me no matter how much I take it to dinner and the movies

If I race all of these I'm gonna need to borrow someones couch due to my wife will go on a man hunt and kill me...lol...

Grand AM - Riley
proto MC - Vette
F1
Indy
new mx5/jetta - mx5

As a huge fan of F1 i had high hopes for f1 last season, but never put the time in to get quick enough. Hopefully i can get over that hump this season.

i dont know what to expect from my first season at iracing. i'm in D class in oval and road so i'll probably just be in the Skip ,MX5and the late model. i've a few things to buy aswell as i'll need to get a years subscription. is there any other cars i should get ?(if i have the funds)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back