• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What controller profile is loaded?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Steve Emmons, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Emmons

Steve Emmons

Ratings:
    +0
    When I startup rFactor should it be displaying the name of the profile I setup for my G25 or "AZ Keyboard"? When I check it always display "AZ Keyboard" until I change it.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,819
    I'm a nooby at rF too Steve, and I thought the same thing at first.
    However, even though when you look at that setting and it says "AZ Keyboard", it seems that the controller profile last loaded is the one in use.

3. Patrick van Driel

Patrick van Driel

Ratings:
    +1
    Indeed,It always says AZkeyboard but Warren is right it saves the last settings.

4. Steve Emmons

Steve Emmons

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks all...

5. Sam J Simpson

Sam J Simpson

Ratings:
    +2
    BTW to get round this issue, it can load the default a/z KB setting when changes are made to game, once you have your contoller settings fixed and final, save it as something appropriate then you can remove every other unused ini, including the defaults, from the controller folder so it only has one to pick up, rfactor will not mind.

Sam

6. Patrick van Driel

Patrick van Driel

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah,thats an option 2 :) Thx:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.