F1 2011 What car should I practice with for multiplayer races?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I joined a league for F1 2011. I am in the Ferrari team, but the problem is that if I practice with a Ferrari I have a feeling that my setup work has little bearing on the actual car I end up racing in multiplayer. Naturally we have it setup to "equal car" and indeed my lap times are consistently a couple of seconds slower in multiplayer than they are in practice or even in single player GP races.

What's the best way to practice with the actual car I'll be racing ratherthan the ferrari?

Do I have to start an online game just for me? it seems silly.

Thank you

The "baseline" stats are from the Red Bull. But each car handles different due to different wheel bases and car length. So if you don't drive the Red Bull, I guess an online session is the only "real" match of conditions.

Good to know it's the RB. And yes, I will go online and finetune the setup there.

Is it me or since the patch there is a bit less grip? I didn't use to drive 11/11, btw. Actually is more like the prime tires are not as sticky as they used to be. Maybe it's my setups that are screwed up now.

Thanks

I joined a league for F1 2011. I am in the Ferrari team, but the problem is that if I practice with a Ferrari I have a feeling that my setup work has little bearing on the actual car I end up racing in multiplayer. Naturally we have it setup to "equal car" and indeed my lap times are consistently a couple of seconds slower in multiplayer than they are in practice or even in single player GP races.

What's the best way to practice with the actual car I'll be racing ratherthan the ferrari?

Do I have to start an online game just for me? it seems silly.

Thank you
best car for gp mode practice is ferrari ,not red bull,but after patch you cant really make a setup in a gp mode,it dosent work online at all enymore,so practice online,in gp mode you only can make gears work ok,exmp,you adjust your gears like that so you dont have understeer in corners

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back