1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Assists Will You Use In F1 2013?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, May 14, 2013.

1. So as the title says, what assists will you use in F1 2013?

I've always used some sort of assists, but since joining a league here at RD.... No assists is the way forward :D

My usual assist was driving line... but lets be honest, in real life nobody has a racing line - you don't get a guy painting a racing line for you... So its the realism factor for me!

2. NO Assists

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

None

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

A steering wheel is the only assist I need :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Proud of you all :) It's the way forward!

6. NO Assists if playing online but I use assists (ABS On, Automatic Transmission, TCS On) only for offline races (Quick Race, Career, etc.)

7. I don't use any assists except for wet races. I find it impossible to keep up with the AI's race pace in the wet without any assists...

8. Only automatic gears. I would like to learn it, but my pad will not be easy to handle.:(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Get one of you guys to drive for me??? LMAO

10. 0

11. On and off ABS on the first weekend (just to find out where i can get better), than everything off.

12. probably none

13. Never use assist in every racing game since 2008...

14. No assists, including manual gears, on a controller

15. None apart from corner line on USA as I haven't played it much and need to learn the stopping points more :D

16. All Off Only Traction Control Medium Because I Using Keyboard :) :)

17. If it feels like last year, all assists off easily. If it feels like 2011 then traction control probably on as I couldn't work it out on the pad. If I invest in a good wheel and pedals then I'll shift over to PC too

18. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

None.
    The cars are easy enough to drive as it is.

Don't even get me started on people who use the racing line aid. *ugh* Makes me sick to my core. lol.

19. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

My cat says that it will not use any assists !

• Like Like x 1
  20. Racing line (Corner Only) and Auto Gears