What are some places you hope to visit in the future?

I have a long list of places, but here are my top places:

-New York City
-London
-Liverpool
-A number of places on the British Isles
-Paris
-Rome
-Switzerland (I hope I can pet a St. Bernard there :D )
-Norway and Sweden
-Johannesburg
-Dubai
-Mumbai
-Seoul (perhaps, to see a StarCraft tournament :p )
-Tokyo and Kyoto (maybe those are the two best places for sushi)
-some more Canadian cities
-more American cities

Hm, top places, for me it's mostly nature I want to see, not really interested in cities:
Sweden from south to north
Finland, the same
Norway, the fjords, but I think it's all too expensive to ever go there..
Scotland and Ireland.
Further I'm not so interested in Europe anymore.

Japan, I want to live this culture for a while, the whole country has something amazing to me.
Australia, driving through the outback,
New Zealand, some kind of tour on the northern and southern island. Taupo.
Tasmania, because Abel Tasman was from my native homeground. My municipality.
Canada, especially the Rockies in BC.
USA, Yellowstone park and maybe NY or LA, just to find out what's so awesome about them.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about South America, Maybe the beaches in Brazil.
I want to visit the Netherlands Antilles, to be in the farthest piece away that's still the Netherlands.
Africa seems intriguing but also dangerous.

Oh, and Easter Island.

The Moon, Mars and a trip around the solar system :)

In terms of places on earth then old civilizations would be awesome like Machu Pichu.
Peru+tourism+Machu+Picchu.jpg

2,4 kilometers above sea level.

i would like to do a trip around Europe by car, passing by france, England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, etc. I would also like to do a coast to coast trip on USA, but for doing those trips i need a lot of money, so i will have to wait until i've spared that money

i would like to do a trip around Europe by car, passing by france, England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, etc. I would also like to do a coast to coast trip on USA, but for doing those trips i need a lot of money, so i will have to wait until i've spared that money
http://www.youtube.com/user/aswchris
That guy wants to record all Dutch motorways and has also done many others..
One of the vids:
Dutch Afsluitdijk. http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afsluitdijk

This way you can drive through Europe digitally and for free.

I have a long list of places, but here are my top places:

-New York City
-London
-Liverpool
-A number of places on the British Isles
-Paris
-Rome
-Switzerland (I hope I can pet a St. Bernard there :D )
-Norway and Sweden
-Johannesburg
-Dubai
-Mumbai
-Seoul (perhaps, to see a StarCraft tournament :p )
-Tokyo and Kyoto (maybe those are the two best places for sushi)
-some more Canadian cities
-more American cities

When you in Johannesburg (Joburg as we call it) let me know and I'll be your free guide ;)

I'd like to go to:

Scotland: been there but only as far as Sterling and Scone Palace/Castle can't remember, would like to see more

Netherlands
Switserland
Sweden
Italy
Namibia: most of my family is there and been to most of it but so much more to see
Kenya
Egypt
Tour America on a motorcycle
Russia
Germany: Go to Wacken Festival and tour
Belgium

Man too many places too little time and money

Mike Sterckx I've been in that picture you posted last :) Banff, one of the places I would go migrate to in Canada if it werent for having family here in the Netherlands.

Furthermore I have a long childhood dream that I just have to do one in my life. Start in Amsterdam by car and drive all the way east until I hit the far east shores of Vladivostok. Check out this awesome route as its only 11:500 km :)

Secondly I want to see all of Europes contries and heritage so there is a long list left of places to visit on this continent. Norway, Finland, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Portual and Greece. The latter I will boycot though as I don't want to pay anymore to them than I've already done in the last two years. They should invite all of the Dutch people to spend a holiday there for free seeing all the billions we've send there for nothing.:redface:

Last but not least: The Pitcairn Islands just because of the awesome story behind it and the extremely remote location in the world.

800px-Bounty_bay.jpg

Canadian Rocky mountains
image005.jpg

Anyone remember those '3D Viewers' that you stuck a disc into containing 8 double miniature slides that you could rotate?
Ive got a selection of these that my Grandfather took while serving with the RAF just after
WW2 of him & some mates in nearly this exact location!
He used to send these slide-disc things back to my Dad & Grandmother- I wish I knew of someway to share them here...
Unfortunately, his plane went missing somewhere over the Bering Strait (long story) but Ive always wanted to visit Canada just to see where he'd been.
If he'd survived his service term he'd planned to move his family over there & fly for BOAC....
Ive also always wanted to visit the Isle of Man & then do a road trip similar to what Bram mentioned making my way back to Canada with a Ferriswheel's tour on Royal Enfields (http://www.ferriswheels.com.au/) from India to China & check out the Pyramids in the Xao (I think it was) province....
Having spare money AND free time AT the same time has always been the downfall of that plan though! lol

Anyone remember those '3D Viewers' that you stuck a disc into containing 8 double miniature slides that you could rotate?
Ive got a selection of these that my Grandfather took while serving with the RAF just after
WW2 of him & some mates in nearly this exact location!
He used to send these slide-disc things back to my Dad & Grandmother- I wish I knew of someway to share them here...
Unfortunately, his plane went missing somewhere over the Bering Strait (long story) but Ive always wanted to visit Canada just to see where he'd been.
If he'd survived his service term he'd planned to move his family over there & fly for BOAC....
Ive also always wanted to visit the Isle of Man & then do a road trip similar to what Bram mentioned making my way back to Canada with a Ferriswheel's tour on Royal Enfields (http://www.ferriswheels.com.au/) from India to China & check out the Pyramids in the Xao (I think it was) province....
Having spare money AND free time AT the same time has always been the downfall of that plan though! lol
Yea i remember those, think i had a red one but it was filled with crap from Disney i think :)

I've been to Banff quite a few times when i used to work with United Van Lines, very nice there and so is Jasper. Close to Banff is Lake Louise, another nice place. The Rocky Mountains is pretty much the last beautiful sight you will see venturing east. After that it is just flat prairie land, very boring and nothing much nice to see until you reach Ontario.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back