What are my options to replace broken G25 pedals?

Hi guys.. please heeeelp!!

I've been experiencing some problems with my pedals already for long time. The problem was simply in the cable, connecting pedals to the G25 wheel. The problem was in clutch pedal cable. I think it was half-broken since my last moving to a new place.
Anyway - till today, it was working somehow - and when it wasn't, I just had to "shake" with pedals cable a bit and find the correct position when it was working again.
(otherwise I could not use the clutch at all / OR / there was 20% or 40% clutch signal constantly going "in", even my foot was 3 meters far away from pedals.. :)
The problem was when I "set" the correct position before playing, but in the half of the race (because of shaking from FFB), suddenly I had 40% clutch all the time... so I could only hear "HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN" but car was not accelerating.. :D
Unfortunately (or fortunately.... or even better word - FINALLY), my pedals have died completely today.
So... what can I do now...??? I just googled a bit and immediately found the "vice versa" option - some adapter for Logitech pedals to use with Thrustmaster wheels....
But that's not my case. I need the opposite. - I wanna keep using my G25 wheel and shifter (suprisingly, after many years, the wheel still works perfect), but I have no pedals...
I have strong doubt that I can find Logitech pedals only to buy somewhere, since G25/G27 are not in shops any more.. (maybe those pedals from new models would work (?), but still, I doubt they sell it separately...)
... What the hell can I do now...? What are my options?
additionally - would it work in this way? ---- just to connect with one USB my Logitech wheel with shifter + some other USB with pedals only...?? Would Assetto Corsa "eat" this combo???
.... Thanks for all your suggestions...!!! D.

Check eBay for replacement used pedals.
Replace with other brand of pedals, preferably an upgrade. Yes, AC and other games can cope with this.

Upvote 0
OK.. sounds logical. In flying simulations, I wonder how many different controllers they might be using, and it also works together...
OK, thanks. Some suggestion for pedals set...?? I don't have big orientation in those crazy 3rd party producers, who make some 3K$+ products. I only know the "basics" - Logitech., Thrustmaster, Fanatec.
heh... and I definitely cannot spend right now 1000$ only for some crazy custom made pedals (even though I would like to if I had enough money.. :) )

Upvote 0
I had earlier also problems with my g27 pedals and basically the main problem is that the pots collecting lot of dirt. Cleaning it was a short solution. Later on i have changed to Porsche wheel and bought the V3 padals.
Belive me...since then i dont want to miss them! I know that there a also many people that complain about this pedals. I use them since about 1,5 year and using them nearly every day. No issues and from time to time i disassamble them (not completly, only mechanical parts on the main shaft), cleaning it, lubricate it and assemble it together. I dont touch the loadcells and so on. They are working like on first day.
Additional to that i dont want to miss the brake pedal vibrations during braking! Its a very cool feature. Once you get similar with it, you dont want another pedals ;)
Meanwhile i am using the Ts-pc wheel and its fit 100% to the V3 pedals. In my opinion they are worth the money.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your replies... Guys, I solved it.. :) The problem was really in the cable (I knew this). (cleaning procedure, I do on regular base)
I just cut out like 20 centimeters of the cable where I thought the signal was interrupted...
And because I dont have melting-iron in my place... I just tied those cables together, made a node red+red, orange+orange, etc., bandadeg those nodes with a plastic-model tape, and...
.... it works...! :) .... Without any problem, and better than ever before.
In future, I will definitely buy this Fanatec product.. But for now, I am happy with what I have. I am not gonna throw something which works well.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back