What am I doing wrong with my talent files?

I started an F3000 championship based on the 2002 F3000 field. For some reason, the drivers with the better talent files are at times performing worse than the ones with the lowest ability. Sebastien Bourdais is the second-fastest driver on the grid according to my files, yet he's struggling to finish in the top 10 but Alex Yoong is regularly topping the timesheets and leadingraces when he should be the worst driver on the grid. I'll add the screenshots of the files below.
Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Off topic

Rookies among others jump from quick race to quick race then complain when AI crashes.

rF2 you can't do this if cars grid out of place it has course and effect.

In other sims this seems canned to me, I can run cars in any order does not seem to matter, outcome is the same.

Kind of like what happens in a real race when you have reverse grid, slower drivers brake earlier, etc.

Dynamics huh

Last edited:
Off topic

Rookies among others jump from quick race to quick race then complain when AI crashes.

rF2 you can't do this if cars grid out of place it has course and effect.

In other sims this seems canned to me, I can run cars in any order does not seem to matter, outcome is the same.

Kind of like what happens in a real race when you have reverse grid, slower drivers brake earlier, etc.

Dynamics huh
When you're doing a quick race in other games like R3E, drivers are automatically sorted on the grid by their skill, though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.