1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

wet rFactor tracks?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Nigel Atkins, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One of the Nords has a Wet, Fog & Snow versions, may be the com8 version :)

2. There is a certain mod that you can download that includes Essignton Park Wet, but I forget which mod it is. Sorry :(.

Also like Simon said there's some versions of Nordschliefe that are wet. The snow version is really difficult though, only for quite experienced drivers.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wet races in rFactor is like night racing in RACE 07, don't do it :)

4. :shock:

any reason why? :wilt:

5. Actually Com8's Nurburging GP Wet (aka European Grand Prix) is really well made. I always race on it at night, it's loads of fun. Have driven anything from a Porsche 917k to a Epsilon Euskadi on the wet track at night. Loads of fun!

6. Bram you are so wrong. The wet track is more realistic than Race 07(Spray).
    You shall have to test it first Bram.
    Wet tracks = Awesome.
    Also you don't get any stuttering problems as well. So there :p

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

i have tested some in the past and without the rain its just not real

8. i say boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    :p

9. you only get to see rain evo if you drive cockpit view, ok so theres no rain falling no matter which view you use in rF but the overall feel and the spray from other cars for me feels more real.
    maybe i`m wrong and the wet tracks are crap to drive on, maybe thats why after owning rF for 2 yrs i`ve never come across the wet tracks, but in all the time i`ve been a member af RPM/RD we only just ran our 1st banger races and look how popular that was.
    so hopefully we`l see a race event in the rF club soon :drool::good:

10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

All I can say is the old rain thing in rFactor was very different from what is available nowadays. So I will test this new one out also and maybe if its worth we can pump in some action in the events :)

11. your playing the wrong mods then fella

12. Would love to play on a snowy nords in a race event.....hint hint :p

13. hint dually noted....................would have to re name it "The White Hell" :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.