Wet rFactor F1 tracks

Does anyone have any wet F1 tracks for Rfactor? I've been searching but the download links are to megaupload and are now obsolete, would appreciate any help.
I only recall Portland getting the wet treatment and it was included in the regular Portland download.

You should maybe try the trippteam server. I think he has the biggest source of tracks available. If your interested let me know and I will send you a link. It is not straight forward and he only shares on the weekends.

You should maybe try the trippteam server. I think he has the biggest source of tracks available. If your interested let me know and I will send you a link. It is not straight forward and he only shares on the weekends.
Didn't he shut down his server for good?

There is a F1 92 RFE trackpack here:
And IndyCar RFE trackpack here:
I'm not sure this is what you mean by "wet" tracks, but they should work with RFE plugin.

Last edited:
? what have utorrent with DC++ settings it is 2 peer to peer program it can not collide if people can open ports in a router
It somehow hijacked magnet links - every time I tried to open a magnet it started with DC++ instead of utorrent. Probably some file associations were changed when I installed DC++.
Anyway, I found a portable version, this should work fine
BTW thanks to tripp for keeping the server up all these years, it was an invaluable service to the sim community :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I cant get Dc++ to D/L anything w/ success.
# days farting around with the settings, no dice.
Frustrating.
My Firewall in win7 is set to allow DC++.
Go figure I cant get it to work.

AHA - GOT It! It was my router...had to port forward, now it works.
Waiting on seeing Tripp. So far haven't.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back