• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Welshman looking for a Drive

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Hello i am Ron Squire and i am looking for a drive in the World Series or Trophy, if you need a Main Driver or Test/Reserve Driver i am the man for the job and i am welsh too so that is special for me to get on the scene so get in contact with me on: r.j.s.3@hotmail.com

2. Ville Leppala

Ville Leppala

Ratings:
    +241
    I just read that with a scottish accent in my head, am i weird?

3. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Thank you everyone but i have decided which team i am going to be in and as of last night Revolution Motorsport has added me to their team as a Reserve Driver if Scott or Antonio is not on track i will be there to take their place depending on their Driver Allocations so as far as i am concerned this thread is done thank you again for your interests

4. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    and Ville i dont think its being weird reading my first post in a Scottish Accent

5. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Apart from the Fact that i am driving for Revolution Motorsport for my debut Hungary in Four-Five Weeks time I need a Serious Challenge when i leave the Team by the End of this Year so from this moment my options are now open again and this Time on a Main Drive in WS or WT Thank You for those interested and many Thanks to the Team that devoloped me into driving more Seriously but I need more Competition so Thank you again for having me on your team

6. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    So if any Team in the WT or the Lower Field part of the WS has a offer i am more than willing to take your offer if you have a spare seat just contact me on Facebook (Ron Squire III) Twitter (@ronsquire95) Hotmail ( r.j.s.3@hotmail.com)

7. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Found a new team in the form of Nemesis Racing as a main driver so after hungary i will leave Revolution Motorsport as a test driver to test my new teams car ready for germany in 2 months time

8. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    from then i will be 2nd driver