1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird FFB on Fanatec GT3 wheel

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Marian Zelenka, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I gave NKP demo another go, but FFB is useless. Does anyone use GT3 wheel and is willing to share his setup?

2. Don't have a Fanatec wheel, but until someone replies, you can try fiddling with the FFB settings in game. I think they're under View when you're in the box.

3. I dont have Fanatec too.When u say useless u mean doesnt work at all?
    Also when u change values in the "view" tab ingame,then when u go out of pits check if ur wheel is clipping.
    U can see that down on the left,its the grey bar.(press f8 if u dont see it).
    The grey bar has to go on top when u go only over kerbs and not when u turn for example...cant help more sry

4. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

FFB feels just mushy and unusable. I had no idea that there is clipping indicator. Will check it later.

5. Did you ever solve this issue Marian? NKP has to be the best FFB I've tried with my Momo wheel, so I hope it's fixable on a GT3 :p

6. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

I still haven't solved this. Right now it feels so bad that my moded Race 07 is better 1000x. And I'm still waiting for better firmware and drivers. But there must be someone driving NKP with GT3 wheel.

7. Ok, bummer. Maybe worth checking the Fanatec forums?
    Also, did you check the clipping indicator mentioned earlier?

8. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

There's no clipping at all.