rF2 Wednesday August 26th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Sebring 150

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also new here, so I dont know anybody. Id like to share a Corvette C6R or a Panoz with somebody. I have lots of Endurance Racing experiance from the VOR and SSCA leagues, though Ive only raced once with this league (Today, managed 4th in GT1).

Theres a slight chance I might not be able to make the race, due to work. I dont know since they havent posted my work schedule, and cant find out until Thursday. Until then, Ill assume im not working, much like my schedule has been for the past month. ;)

Hi, Bram: can i join one of free team as a driver and invite other driver to share the wheel with me? If yes, i have to know how to make the pilots change, because i´ve never done a race like this one. In case that i´m signed in, i would prefer P2. In case P2 is already full, GT2 would be great. Thanks a lot.

you need to enter with two drivers to sign up. Please see the first post (link to matchmaking thread).

For driver swapping please open a new thread in the rfactor forum

Hi, Bram; Due to my last performance, i´ve been thinking about the participation at this race. My pace is light years from yours ( the first 15th drivers ). I cannot invite anyone for my team, when i know that i will ruin his race. I like a lot to participate in Le Mans series, but only in events with a driver per car, where i think i have a very good behavior as a backmarker. I´m shure you and everybody understand my point. I hope this race have the success of Silverstone. One more thing: is it possible to make 150 min. race with a single driver per car?
All the best

@Luis: mate speed doesnt count here at RD, its the driving experience that counts. So if somebody is fast or slow, everybody is welcome to race.

Personally i prefer a slower brother that has a gentleman way of driving online (e.g. Eckhart von Glan) over a racer that needs to win at all costs!!!!

I am sure that somebody wants to team up you Luis. If i wasnt on the list already with Yoeri i would gladly accepted to drive with you. Maybe next time?

:thumb: !!

Which version are we driving Bram? 12h or 12h Classic? 12h will probably provide less incidents....

Yep normal 12H layout

Hi, Bram, and thanks a lot for your post. I´ll be not at this race, but i wish you and all the other drivers a race at least so good as Silverstone. That one was outstandig. Never participate in a race like that one.
All the best, Bram.

its really simple to run driver swap...it can be learned really easily...before connecting go into settings and click on for spectate...then join race I will be in pits...click my name and select the assigned swap key and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back