AC WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 17Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just FYI for staff, I came in as reserve at 15:00 EST, practice was to start 15:00 and Q 30 min later, but it was said Q was on and it was too late for joining, which I understand, would not try to mess with connectivity of drivers logged in during Q.

But I believe announced times were not met; it will be until a next time. thks.

Can someone upload the replay please?

Taken out by a red lmp1 car after the first corner who was rejoining the track?! Got my car pointing in the right direction up eau rouge again accidents involving another red lmp1 car i could not avoid.

What happened to 2 tires off track btw, had the time to spectate the lmp cars and i saw up to 3 off tracks on 1 qualy lap?

See you next time.

Last edited:
@JoelK , I apologize for the contact we made with 15 min to go. I could have slowed down more for you to pass. I tried to give you all the possible room on the outside.

The battery element of these Protos was quite interesting and I enjoyed the strategic significance!
~Bailey

@JoelK , I apologize for the contact we made with 15 min to go. I could have slowed down more for you to pass. I tried to give you all the possible room on the outside.

The battery element of these Protos was quite interesting and I enjoyed the strategic significance!
~Bailey
Really sorry about the Out-break in the TS, I was really in the heat of the moment. I have been goin' 150% the whole race trying to catch P2, and i was really dissappointed.

But it was a miscalculation in both ends, I thought you just let me have the apex, but sh*t like this just happens, it's racing. It was only a club race, so really, no bad feelings here.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back