rF2 WEC Classic Special Event @ Le Mans - Thursday 28th May 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Classics at LeMans ?
A must for me ! But ,
What the Hell is this ?
ckev_50L_V8_OHV
The In Game Download doesn't work for me !

That's the sound package for the Howstons. :)

"old" content like the Howstons still uses 2 packages: a vehicle and a sounds package.
New releases since the release of the ISI F3.5 2014 seperate sound packages aren't used anymore. The sounds are now included in the vehicle package.
All "old" ISI content are recieving updates and eventually the seperate sound and vehicle package will not be used anymore.

You can download the "old multicomponent" (vehicle & sound)
- Howsten G4
- Howsten G6

But i recommend to download all ISI content: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

I was testing the Lola T280 and when i was going down Mulsane straightm, aproachin indianapolis i glanced to the rigth side and found out that there was no door, that is a bit unsettling eve on a game, imagine if that happened in real life and the car lost the door at the middle of the lap :roflmao:

I was testing the Lola T280 and when i was going down Mulsane straightm, aproachin indianapolis i glanced to the rigth side and found out that there was no door, that is a bit unsettling eve on a game, imagine if that happened in real life and the car lost the door at the middle of the lap :roflmao:
This happened a lot during the old "Le Mans starts" :p Seatbelts not properly fastened was one problem, but the other was doors not properly shut. 200+mph down the (pre chicane) Mulsanne tends to peel those off quite easily, and then things start to hurt!

John Woolfe was killed on lap 1 in 1969, and some spectators said they saw him missing a door before the accident at Maison Blanche (which is now the Porsche Curves). That was the last time the traditional Le Mans start was used, and by 1971 they'd switched to rolling starts as we know them now.

IMO the doors coming off is the scariest part of it. At least with seatbelts we're not talking about huge pieces of metal flying through the air and plummeting back down who knows where! :p

Sorry, but my rFactor2 is ... I don˙t know ... (ugly word) ... because it can˙t finds any server in multiplayer. All the other games work fine, only rF2˙s lobby appears empty and stays that way whatever I do. Sorry, I will try to find a reason for that, but I am a bit hopeless right now :(

Well ... can´t be worse. I don´t know why this LeMans doesn˙t fit to my computer, because it crashes any race I drive. I tried it yesterday and drove more than an hour on server without any problem, but today it just lagged first for a moment and after that screen froze, even I can still heard car is driving somewhere under frozen picture. Mah ... not happy at all, as I said, this race was doomed for me from the beginning :).

Otherwise, thanks all for great evening ... Matej like, Matej like :thumbsup:.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back