Weather tool

Still a bit confused as in what it is supposed to do.
This application allow you to retrieve weather condition (historic and forecast) and then update a given rFactor2 circuit with this meteo.
So, what do I have to make out of that sentence. RETRIEVE is the word I am in doubt of. Does it retrieve the actual setting, so I can make a scripted weather? Does it only "extract" the weather, and then update the users .PLR file, so it can be used offline?

How To Use:
- Launch rFactor2WorldWeather.exe
- Select a profile
- Select a circuit
- Select a session type
- Define the date, start time and duration of the session
- Choose the weather provider (historic if the session is in the past, forcast if in future)
- Click to collect the weather
- Click on the Save button to update the weather file of your rFactor2
So, that seems as if it will update the weather file. Is the online file referred to here, or is it the .plr file for offline use.

So, a lot is unclear to me :) As far as I understand now, it makes it possible to import a weather from the past, and perhaps implement it. If I look at the screenshot, it's not that much different from the settings screen in the multiplayer game, so I do not see the benefits of this one yet....

If it is indeed a tool for offline, then I am not even going to download it. Would be nice if you drive offline for practice, but not for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back