1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather tool

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Kevin Cox, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Looks definetly cool:)
  2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I had already downloaded it, but haven't tested it yet.... Hopefully will try it somewhere this busy week
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Still a bit confused as in what it is supposed to do.
    So, what do I have to make out of that sentence. RETRIEVE is the word I am in doubt of. Does it retrieve the actual setting, so I can make a scripted weather? Does it only "extract" the weather, and then update the users .PLR file, so it can be used offline?

So, that seems as if it will update the weather file. Is the online file referred to here, or is it the .plr file for offline use.

So, a lot is unclear to me :) As far as I understand now, it makes it possible to import a weather from the past, and perhaps implement it. If I look at the screenshot, it's not that much different from the settings screen in the multiplayer game, so I do not see the benefits of this one yet....

If it is indeed a tool for offline, then I am not even going to download it. Would be nice if you drive offline for practice, but not for me.