Weather files

I trying to set up some pre-generated weather for a server of mine, but hasn't gotten it to work yet. Except putting the file weather.txt in the right folder and selecting changable weather, is there anything else I need do to?

Also, is there any good program to edit the weather files? Sure, doing it manually is fun and all, but it would be nice with some tool. :)

I use Autosim Weather Generator: http://Cream.Galleria.fi/RD/Misc/Autosim Weather Generator v1_0 by alexz.zip It has fully adjustable parameters and nice interface. Only thing it lacks is the ability to create Race2 weather but there is Qualifying2 that can be renamed to Race2 in notepad... It also marks the weather file as Read-only by default and it will overwrite previous weather.txt. Much better than the GTR2 weather generator.

I'd tried both softwares previously, but I tried Autosim again last night and got it to work perfectly. I'd just missed the read-only bit previously. Autosim didn't set it to read-only for some reason, but that's easy to remember. Thanks for your help!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back