1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

We need to represent RaceDepartment.....

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

We have great talents in Skinning us liveries with RD all over them for the iRacing cars. Anyone care to volunteer to make us a skin? We can then represent RaceDepartment and spread the luuuv :cool:

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

No?? Ok
    :frown:

3. its a good idea even if its just racing in RD's colours using the default schemes rather than a custom skin

4. I've been iracing for a couple weeks now and my cars are usually scraped down to bare metal when I'm done so I don't think I'd make a very good representative. Will other drivers be able to see a custom skin?

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Only if we have the files also.

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Bummmmmer.

7. I made a couple when I first got iRacing but didnt really like them so deleted :(

8. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

But i mean if we run the colours. whithe/red/blue that will do the trick innit?

9. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

And more if you use the exact red, and blue, and same schemas etc :)

10. How about creating a RD-Template for the profile pictures we're now able to upload to the member site? I would gladly put an RD inspired photo up there.

11. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Likewise

12. Post it up!

13. What you guys think? Background grey can be changed to any colour and driver name personalised if you want.

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Phew thought it would be a nice simple paintjob but ended up taking all day :mad:

Oh and do you think it needs a few more sponsors? If so which.

14. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Any RD skin will do nicely than the awful job I am doing with the iRacing paint option. That one is nicely done.