F1 2010 Warnings but no penalties at Monza

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I've just finished Monza GP (100%, realistic flags) and I got about 7/8 warnings during the race for cutting corners (or those that the game supposed were corner cutting, however most of the times it was right) but never a penalty. What's that, it seems that I could get warnings forever and never receive a penalty.

Your lucky then i always get penalties and most of the time its for causin collisions whish is **** cos 9 times out of 10 they crash into me so count yourself lucky but if you overtake someone whilst properly cutting a corner you will get an illegal overtake penalty but that makes sense really

Yes I get penalties for collisions and overtaking while cutting as well, but I'm talking about only "slight" or at low speed corner cutting (and without overtaking), and there I get only warnings, I thought that after a certain amount of warnings I could get a penalty but it never happened.

it depends on how frequently you do it and wheter or not you have the flag setting on full or reduced if you got loads of warnings one after another then eventually they will give you a penalty but corner cutting seems to be the most lenient of penalties they dont hand them out on the fly only if its consistently happening

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back