War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 30
r30com.jpg

Day 31
r31com.jpg

Well done to @Ron Squire for doing so well. I think @Milos Ancevski will have to rethink the move order thing, as it does seem a bit unfair at the moment, for which I apologise. I have done the same thing for the whole game though, so just because it has come to the fore when a nation is defeated doesn't mean I have done it to knock someone out. I haven't.

i made the first move, Jim asked me for anymore moves and made my final decision and Ben got them moves in time and failed
I was about to ask if Benutzer wanted to do more moves too, he only moved one unit. Before I could, he had made 5 more moves. I told you that editing your moves could change the order, but you kept them and gave a further order.

my moderation might even start tomorrow. Alexander only needs to be faster than Ben here :D
@Jimlaad43 you still didn't give me all the files ;) (you didn't give me anything except the map I saw in the discussion)

Trust me man, I'm special. I don't need an order :p

my moderation might even start tomorrow. Alexander only needs to be faster than Ben here :D
@Jimlaad43 you still didn't give me all the files ;) (you didn't give me anything except the map I saw in the discussion)

Trust me man, I'm special. I don't need an order :p
You will get everything when this finishes. When it does, I cannot say. As you said, this could either finish now, or go on for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes