War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite disapointed, no moves after I came back from school. Only thing I got is @Joel Rautavaara confused :/
NEW RULE:

I will wait a maximum of 3 days for your moves. If you don't put them within that amount of time, your country will capitulate from the game

If you are going to be offline for a longer period of time (or something that'll keep you inactive), contact me by PM first :thumbsup:

So from this point of time, I will wait 3 days, until I start day 2.
I already sent mine yesterday :thumbsup:

I am quite disapointed, no moves after I came back from school. Only thing I got is @Joel Rautavaara confused :/
NEW RULE:

I will wait a maximum of 3 days for your moves. If you don't put them within that amount of time, your country will capitulate from the game

If you are going to be offline for a longer period of time (or something that'll keep you inactive), contact me by PM first :thumbsup:

So from this point of time, I will wait 3 days, until I start day 2.
hmm, I don't think that's fair. Keep sending them messages, and after 2 days, do get impatient and pester for moves.

hmm, I don't think that's fair. Keep sending them messages, and after 2 days, do get impatient and pester for moves.
After random.org won the move order voting, we can have someone just stalling it, as the time I get these moves is no more important.

I will think about it more, but I'm afraid Day 2 will start tomorrow in the best circumstances, as I didn't get @Davin.Rizuki 's moves while he was online

On the bright side, I now have @Joel Rautavaara 's moves

If they don't send their moves, why capitulate them? Why not just let them be in the game but for instance reduce their unitsizes by 25% or so as a penalty? ;)

DAY 2
rd2com.jpg

Btw guys, Alexander Macdonald did send me his moves last, but got chosen first by random.org :p

EDIT: Goldenrod also took Petalburg

Last edited:
DAY 3
rd3com.jpg

@Rami Saidy was indeed the last man to reply. I saw you were online before, we didn't need to wait 1 more hour for your moves if you replied earlier. ;)

On another note, I think my updates are getting on waaay too early, and some people may not be able to keep up with all of them. Now I wait 1.5 days, before I start spamming everything you own, pestering for moves :p Move post limit has increased into 4 days (no, I won't remove it. It is my choice, and I want to keep it.)

@oldwolf @Davin.Rizuki You can't just pass through a city. You need to stop at it. So I cutted your moves at the city, and made you two battle. As Davin was chosen first by random.org, he occupied the city first. When oldwolf attacked him, he was an attacker, and with both units having 16 man power, the defending unit wins, and is left with 1

This above is taken from the very basic rules, all described in the first post. Please consider reading it, as you'll have a better understanding of the game (this counts for ALL of you)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back