W.I.P F1 2007

Isnt it possible to change the steering wheels ? Maybe renault could use the lotus wheel and mclaren the red bull wheel thats close to the one they used before season 2009

Stop asking please, it will be ready when ready.They don't want to release a unfinished work:).They will try to make it perfect that's it.It's a a hell of a lot work to do a season mod beleive me ;)

Please don't be angry many people looking forward to it. Many peoples are missing F1 from years 2006-2008. We know U have a lot of work, if may I please write more about the progres of works it will be easier us 2 wait for your work.

I can't wait 4 racing wheel 2 wheel with Robert

romson

I am not picking on you in particular, it's just that you may not be aware that recently we stopped these W.I.P threads from being created, and closed down the WIP thread of another major mod. Existing threads were allowed to continue as long as the general behaviour within those threads stayed civil.

I don't think w1n1x is particularly angry with you, he is however acutely aware of what has happened to the other WIP threads, and doesn't want to see this one close.

What causes the most arguments?

Being asked constantly about when it will be released. Other members and modders stick up for the modder or mod team, stating that it is a challenge to get it right and it takes time. Others are keen to get hold of it, so tend to ask quite regularly when will it release? Or ask how far along is the development?

These are generally innocent questions and seem quite reasonable, but they often turn into circular arguments.

1. When will it be ready? - When I've finished it
  2. Do you have an idea when? - No, it takes time, and I do have a life
  3. So maybe is it 60%, 80%, 90% done? - Stop asking questions, it will be done as soon as I can, and it's fully tested
  4. Any idea when that will be? - OMG, goto 1
Do a couple of loops, plus a few others jump in, people get angry, things are said that really shouldn't be said - Hey Presto! ...... thread closed.

Of course I am not saying that you are like that ....... just highlighting a possibility of what could happen, all stemming from a few innocent questions :)

Oh, and questioners are not the only problem, IMHO the modders have opened themselves up to this sort of time pressure, by creating the WIP thread in the first place. No thread = No pressure

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 25.0%