W.I.P F1 2007

So... The most important things are finished!

Now we'll fix some smaller issues and complete the mod.
I hope, we can finish it next month, but i dont know... Lets hope! :D

A small preview shot:

qc29tnoj4ab.jpg

Hello have no idea when it will come out this mod?, Maybe you could download the files separately BMW team, thanks and greetings

No, we will release one big pack.
We have no idea when we can release, at the moment we have the main files and are in an internal BETA Testing phase.

We'll see if, when we think we are finished and cant find any bugs, there is an open BETA testing phase...

You'll get the BMW when the mod is finished or when anyone else makes it again...

But please be patient, i see it in nearly every thread: When is the release? DL link? Just be patient, all of the modders will normally release their work when its finished.

Nonono, I'm not saying that I want the Sauber. I'm just looking at some threads where they want the BMW Sauber lol. It's a nice car :D

To let you know some progress and you dont think we do nothing anymore, some pics and a bit information:
We'll use the two liveries per Team mod, so all cars will be updated with the right numbers at the right places.
As you can see in the pictures, we have made some further progress, team shirts, overalls, steering wheels, driver suits, helmets, garages and gloves are finished or just need some tweaks, which we will fix before the rellease.
Also we started to make track updates, as you can also see in the pictures below.
We made some tweeking of the refelections of gloves and steering wheels.
We will release when the mod is finished and all issues are sorted out, we want to make nearly a whole new game. After that there will be a short open Beta testing, so you can report things we maybe have overseen, if no bugs are found, that Beta will be the final mod.
2013040600007.jpg
2013040600010.jpg
2013040600008d.jpg
2013040600014.jpg
2013040600013.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back