VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VWSR F3.5 2014 skin template: Download
- Change the car number
- Change the driver name
- Leave the RD and VWSR logo's where they are.
- use the skin as an "Alt" skin on a car.

Using a custom skin is not mandatory. You can use the default skins.

I'm guessing there is no default skin with the number 9? What I know about editing skins, or indeed anything graphical, might just result in unplanned suicide.

I'm guessing there is no default skin with the number 9? What I know about editing skins, or indeed anything graphical, might just result in unplanned suicide.

No problem mate, I don't want you to blow up your graphics card or anybody else his GPU. :speechless: You can use any of the default cars. ;)

Maybe later: Your assigned team-mate will help you out with a skin. Anyway number 9 reserved for you. ;)

inserted in post #2 on the information thread.
Copied here for your convenience.

14th Sept Notice-All drivers.
Please be aware that attendance at the test/ranking events are compulsory to get a full time seat in a team. We have had communications from a couple of drivers who can only make one event and made exceptions for them.
The reasons are three fold. 1) If people aren't going to show up we want to weed them out early before point scoring races. 2) We need to structure the WCC teams based on pace. 3) We want the opportunity for all drivers to get on board with how we race here at RD (IE No Contact). 4) Its nicer if ppl get a chance to spend some track time together before the first points scoring races.

So that there are no misunderstandings; If you do not sign up and attend these events then your status will revert to guest/reserve driver and the full time seats will be allocated to any reserves who attend.

Responses for race 2 thread seem to be locked out.

Edit: David it's awesome how much info you have put into this league, but it is difficult to follow where this info is being posted. In the above post it says posted in information thread and I'm not sure where that is as there is not a thread marked information thread. Is there way to separate official anouncements and paddock chat so we know where to go to check official announcements. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Responses for race 2 thread seem to be locked out.

Edit: David it's awesome how much info you have put into this league, but it is difficult to follow where this info is being posted. In the above post it says posted in information thread and I'm not sure where that is as there is not a thread marked information thread. Is there way to separate official anouncements and paddock chat so we know where to go to check official announcements. Just a suggestion.

Jeff
I did use the wrong phrase.
All announcements and official info live in the thread below.
What I am attempting is to have one place to look for all news.
Notice board is bottom of the first post but now flows into 2nd post as the 25,000 word limit!!! has been exceeded.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/vwsr-s4-formula-renault-3-5-league-announced.91733/

its the place to keep an eye on for notices.

So there is really
-One place for official stuff.
-The signup thread.
-One Place for chat
-and the race threads

Maybe Ill create a "Notice Board thread" it just seemed an extra place to look and I liked the idea of all you needed to know in 1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%