VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but isnt the thing here that 880 is buggy for people? Im so very confused... We dont want to jump into a new build in case its buggy so we stay with a build that is already buggy and giving problems to drivers?
Yes, there are problems with the current build but it works afterall. There are no guarantees yet that the new build does so it's safer to test it first.

Yes, there are problems with the current build but it works afterall. There are no guarantees yet that the new build does so it's safer to test it first.

Every build receives a lot of internal testing before it goes public, I can tell from experience. In my knowledge the only big issue with this new build is driver swaps, which mainly concerns endurance leagues. Some crashes and lots of other bugs have been fixed from 880.

We've had some problems with build 906 in the F3 club race, similar to last time when a player leaves the server it caused some terrible lag, safer to stay with 880 for the finale in my opinion.

No mate,

Problem is the same as in 880, I'll do the same trick to solve it.
Just to be safe (@James Sadler ) Stay on the server until after the race. ;)

VWSR Server is in Build 906

the old server in 880 is still running. i'll shut it down tomorrow. :)

For those who are a bit... :speechless: about the rain.

Sunday it's going to be DRY. :thumbsup: No rain... :cool: Clouds come and go.

Race weekend weather:
Practice: on a Friday: (18-19°C) (cloudy)
Quali: Saturday: (14°C) (cloudy)
Race: Sunday (20-21°C) (Cloudy /overcast)

This is real Silverstone weather from a random weekend in September 2014. :thumbsup:

After much speculation and rumour about a mystery donor funding an increased budget for the Constructor trophy around the time that Canadian Australian Racing were leading the Constructor title race. We can announce that the delivery has arrived from Aspreys (the Silversmiths to the Royal Household).

Both trophies have been unpacked ready for the podium celebrations on Sunday.

The Drivers Champion Trophy
P1040684.JPG

The Constructor Champion Trophy
P1040682.JPG

We understand that the winners will have the opportunity to have plaques engraved at their cost.
It seems for some reason the royal trophy maker is currently obsessed with swedish culture and has admitted that the inspiration for the design came from time spent shopping for cheese boards at Ikea.
The Constructor trophy courtesy of the mystery donor has an actual sim racing steering wheel circuit board integrated.

Yes, I'd like to know the answer to the above question too. And I'll add a question of my own... I can't seem to add a second pitstop from the setup menu. Number of pitstops maxes out at 1 even though there are 3 spaces below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%