VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too updated mine but the bad thing is that I have no idea how to revert it :D

DL the Lite version here:
http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

And when the installer asks the folder you want to create, rename it differently than your current installation !

I have a "rFactor2" install in Build 880 and a "rFactor2bis" install in Build 906, and packages folder are separated !

Guys you dont even need to have a different packages folder. Just point the mod manager at the one you want it to use.

I thought the whole point of moving over to rf2, is that we don't have to have a gazillion installs like with rf1. Now, not only do we have to do the same anyway, but it's more clumsy than with rf1.
1 main install
2 server installs (back up servers for the club races)
1 install to test stuff before we update or implement settings on the servers or on my main install. :geek:

If all goes well the VWSR is updated tomorrow. ;) But that is out off my hands i don't have the admin rights to do it...:barefoot:

"Nope, not really. I never had any issues with 880 build."

The fact is that NOBODY had an issue with the previous Build (don't remember the number), everything was clear.With the 880, maybe you didn't have any issue, but me, Jason, Abdoulaye, James Sadler and some other guys did have that.

I thought the whole point of moving over to rf2, is that we don't have to have a gazillion installs like with rf1. Now, not only do we have to do the same anyway, but it's more clumsy than with rf1.
Well normally we don't but in the cases of a build being released this close to a race it's safer to stick with the build that works rather than dive head on to a new one before first testing it ;)

Well normally we don't but in the cases of a build being released this close to a race it's safer to stick with the build that works rather than dive head on to a new one before first testing it ;)

Yeah but isnt the thing here that 880 is buggy for people? Im so very confused... We dont want to jump into a new build in case its buggy so we stay with a build that is already buggy and giving problems to drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 255 67.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 171 45.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 181 48.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 78 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 103 27.3%
Back