rF2 VWSR Clio Club @ Pukekohe - Mon 23rd March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do I put the gloves helmet and suit into the same folder as the .dds file? So that I can use them also can I use the fr3.5 helmet or does it have to be the one that is in the skinning thread?

What a bad night to race for me. First race I was watching Simon next to me and missed the braking point completely and hit a car on the inside. :(

Second race went fine untill I went wide at the end of S2 and my car became unstable and went to the right over the grass and I was a passenger of my own car. Very sorry to @Franklin Stegink who was right in the path of my slider. :(

Got a drivethru for unsportmanship driving, and in the same time my team decided to refuel me to the max, give me new tires and a new body kit.... The time they were done I was more than a lap behind and threw in the towel to avoid other crashes. :(

Sorry again the crashes I caused. :( Not really the way I drive... :(

Quali:
-0,163 sec of the best lap. Yes, it must be P2. :cool: ... What !!! ...P4 :confused:

Race 1:
Sorry (Franky) Theo! What if we went clean through T1 side by side? It would have ended worse. :p I should have released the throttle just a bit and try at the back-straight. But all in all good fun end lesson learned. ;)

Race 2:
Was epic! I couldn't believe i was closing the gap with Christiaan :notworthy:. I had just 1 shot, and i blew it. But i'm glad to hold P2 in the end.

Results: CLICK HERE :)

thanks everybody!

race1 went not that good at the beginning, somebody touched me and I made two big mistakes, but I manage to do some overtakes in the very end, so nice overall!

In race2 I had a blast fightin' with @Simon Christmann! the whole race 2m distant from each other, unbeliavble! thank you for the clean challenge we had! ;)
a nice 6th place for me, with my PB. nice vibes for the upcoming races!

see you at the next one!! :thumbsup:

I'd like to point out the tight battle for 2ns place in qualifying. Theo beat me to it by 0,0002 seconds!

Looks like I could've used ABS.. That might be why my front tyres seemed to go off faster than other top guys :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I had fun!
Practise and Race 1 were really All practise for me. I am new to rFactor2 and new to the circuit.

Race 2 ended prematurely because my wife needed some assistance.
Normally she would let me be while Racing, but she is near the end of her pregnancy and can't do some stuff at the moment. :)

It was great fun to see you guys battle it out though!

Thanks for the fun!

I'd like to point out the tight battle for 2ns place in qualifying. Theo beat me to it by 0,0002 seconds!

Looks like I could've used ABS.. That might be why my front tyres seemed to go off faster than other top guys :rolleyes:

Im not sure if that would have been better, i were not comfortable with my braking, just saw it after the race that i had it on from some days ago where i drove 2-3 laps with it. The brake just did not brake for me, felt like a 20m pedal :D

But the tires were overheating as well, that didn't changed.
In the first Race i just tried to look after my tires while my followers were pushing it all the time. But i knew that as long as i get good exits, no one will be able to pass me.

2nd Race i adjusted the pressures a bit and pushed a bit more in the first couple of Laps, but due to the fact that my braking weren't as good as i wanted it, i didn't had the pace. Especially the right corner after the first long straight was awful, never felt good there.

Sadly you made your mistake Gijs, could have been fun ! :)

I had 2 fun races. Just got my new system running in time for the event. But i need to skip the installation of all plugins. So i felt a bit lost without all these informations.

In race 1 i had a bad start and lost some positions which i could take back in the first long straight. The i was in an intense battle with @Stefan Woudenberg and lost a lot of time in the chaos as he missed his braking point. Then i was leading the second group and could close the gap to the group in front. I could take 1 position from @Gijs van Elderen after a very nice battle. The rest of the race i only could follow the car in front without having a chance to attack.

In race 2 i had a better start and in the end a battle with @Amedeo Fiorella for the whole race. It was intense but always fair with a bit of paint rubbing which is ok when racing these cars. :thumbsup:

And in the end i had one little success in claiming the fasted lap of the complete event in race 2 :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back