VSCC S3 | Round 5 @ Jacarepagua 2005 - Sat 6 June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good season, guys. Thank you Andrew, everyone that helped, the broadcast staff and all that took part.
Was a worthwhile experience and I hope we can have more leagues, maybe just a tiny bit longer!

Today I really wanted to finish the season with a good race, after the dissapointment and bad luck of the two last races.
As usual I struggled on Qualy. Only 16th.
Start was ok, I managed to stay out of trouble and was having a good beggining. But then Frank v.O. spun right in front of me blocking all my options, and there I go off track again, to avoid a crash. Fortunately I didnt had damage, although I lost quite a bit of time and crucial positions that I had or gained in the first lap.
Im not a Risto or a Guus with infinite ammount of pace :D, so to recovery back anything that goes wrong is a big big struggle to me.
Fortunately I had a good pace, and the strategy worked all right. With new tires I did some good overtakes on the track, over Theo, Tal and also Franklin, who I think was in a similar strategy as me but had some problems, I guess.

In the end, finish the season in the top 10 on the race and in the Championship was nice.

Also was a honour race for the Copenhagen Apex team this season, thanks to Allan´s invitation.
We put the team in the top 6 at the end, I believe! :thumbsup:

Congrats to the Winners of the Season, both on drivers and teams.

Cheers. :)

Reactions: Nox
So what happened with Razvan and Junior? :/

But anyway on a lighter note, my personal commendations to The Might Forth for solid results during the season, Ryan Seltzer was consistently in and around the top 10 so well done there. Congrats goes to Guus, for the most consistent performance of all.

But for me the biggest compliments [no bias :p] to my teammate Jon Hicken for going above and beyond his original talent level, he has improved hugely from when he started simracing he has definitely resolved himself as someone who can easily challenge for points on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Congrats everyone in the league, and thank you for participating. I am glad most of you had a good time. I am disappointed I had to miss a round, but overall I am quite pleased with my consistency, surviving in server 1 for most of it. Considering the huge amount of talent in the league, I'm happy with that.

I will post the provisional results probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Please get incident reports in by 19:00 GMT Tuesday for them to be considered.

Congrats everyone in the league, and thank you for participating. I am glad most of you had a good time. I am disappointed I had to miss a round, but overall I am quite pleased with my consistency, surviving in server 1 for most of it. Considering the huge amount of talent in the league, I'm happy with that.

I will post the provisional results probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Please get incident reports in by 19:00 GMT Tuesday for them to be considered.
Yea I'm sorry to hear of your bereavement though but these things happen. All the best.

Congrats to everyone who took part and especially to the fantastic 3'o for 1-2-3 in the championship.
Didn't expect to be in server 1 and it was certainly a nice surprise.

Q: Couldn't get a lap in , either I went off or others went off in front of me.
Only on the the last lap did I put in a time ( quite content with it as well ).

R: Made a noob mistake going in too hot in T1 and punted Ryan (sorry about that, but you got me back in the last lap - I bet that felt good- :) ). I'll probably get a nice penalty for that one.

Other than that I have to say it was quite a good race for me, no big mistakes and had fun all the way, thanks for the clean racing @Marco Conti @Jon Hicken @Angelo dos Santos.

Also I'd like to apologies to @Sergio Junior for that incident in the fast left hander.
Wasn't expecting anyone on the inside and it caught me off guard right when I was staring to break so... i drifted wide on entry and found you there, hope it didn't cost you any places.

A big thanks to the @Nox & RD for keeping a close eye on the racing and thous organizing one of the cleanest racing leagues I've been a part of.
And congratulations for a wonderful job to the commentators @Davy Vandevenne @Thomas Hinss @R.J. O'Connell loved watching the live streams the next day.

But anyway on a lighter note, my personal commendations to The Might Forth for solid results during the season
Thanks very much Jake! :)

It's been a great season for us overall and I'd like to thank my team mate Paul watkins for all the setup work that he's done to help us perform well above our station throughout the championship. Paul has had a couple of fantastic top tens that he can be very proud of and I'm delighted that I managed to finish every race between 15th and 12th! :thumbsup:

We've both really enjoyed the excellent racing here so far and the broadcasts have been top class as well. Hopefully we'll be back for whatever is coming next.

Many congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to Andrew, Davy, Thomas and RJ for making it all possible! ;)

Thanks very much Jake! :)

It's been a great season for us overall and I'd like to thank my team mate Paul watkins for all the setup work that he's done to help us perform well above our station throughout the championship. Paul has had a couple of fantastic top tens that he can be very proud of and I'm delighted that I managed to finish every race between 15th and 12th! :thumbsup:
;)
Yea, it didn't go unnoticed!

I'd just like to echo what my Team Boss :thumbsup: Paul Joseph said about really enjoying the racing here. The whole package: Organisation, Broadcasts, Standard of driving (from the slowest to the fastest), Discipline and most of all the friendliness of everyone here I think has been brilliant. Thank you to all Admin etc that made this series possible, much appreciated.

Have to say it's the best series I've been involved in since I started Sim Racing! So of course I will be looking to racing here very soon again hopefully with The Mighty Forth if they'll have me. ;)

Andrew, just to let you know that the server 2 provisional results are actually from the club race the night before! :) Wondered how I appeared in both server results and somehow finished 6th overall in the championship!!! :confused: :laugh:

Andrew, just to let you know that the server 2 provisional results are actually from the club race the night before! :) Wondered how I appeared in both server results and somehow finished 6th overall in the championship!!! :confused: :laugh:
I'll fix that now, thanks :D

Seems that the server didn't store the results for server 2 properly, can anyone send them to me? (You'll find them in Stock Car Extreme\UserData\LOG\Results)

Just as a side note the results and replays from Server2 are wrong, these two files are obviously from the club race which took place on friday. Unfortunately there was no Qualy and no "final" Race on the second server because only three people showed up.

Just as a side note the results and replays from Server2 are wrong, these two files are obviously from the club race which took place on friday. Unfortunately there was no Qualy and no "final" Race on the second server because only three people showed up.
Ah that explains it, I didn't realise they'd not actually raced. I've already removed the server 2 results from the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back