1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSCC S1 | Round 1: Curitiba | 13 November 2011

Discussion in 'RD Stock Car Championship' started by Bram, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Session Info

On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
    Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race:
    The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader can speed up as he likes. Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
    To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name:
    Server password:
    click here
    Teamspeak password: click here
    Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
    click here

Entry List
    1. Jari Vinnari
    2. Bram Hengeveld
    3. Ivo Simons
    4. Jason Lancett
    5. Nathan Robinson
    6. Corrado Conti
    7. Anders Nilsson
    8. Cedric Lagneau
    9. Evan Madore
    10. Josh Troy
    11. Mat Venn
    12. Felix Luding
    13. Robert Wiesenmüller
    14. Ken Hunter
    15. Diogo Macedo
    16. Luis Dinis
    17. Randy Chamberlin
    18. Scott Webber
    19. Dave Begley
    20. Bruno Moura
    21. Carlos José Gonçalves
    22. Carlos Costa
    23. Fabio Campos
    24. Dan Watson
    25. Andy Smith
    26. Patrick Giranthon
    27. Leonardo Ferreira
    28. Alexandre Sene
    29. Kenneth Jurmann
    30. Emanuel Gaczella
    31. Adrian McNaughton
    32. Diogo Pinto
    33. Sergio Junior
    34. Anthony Levene
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Reserve List[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    1. Pierre Chalochet
    2. Ole Grabowski
  2. Bram

Thread is open :)
  3. Bram

Server is up if you would like to practice with others online
  4. Bram

People please please stop entering the server with tags, nicknames or whatever. I have asked in two mass pm's to read the rules but either people don't read it or just ignore it.

At RD we race with real names only. Your ingame name should match your forum name exactly.

If it doesn't match, please don't start complaining afterwards when the system doesn't recognize you and can't award you points. I am not going to manually edit any server files to fix names.
  5. When I enter the practice server with my car from the skin pack it boots me out. Do I need to configure anything?
  6. Bram

No the skinpack is not yet installed on the server :)
  7. If i look at the times i saw people do on the server. Its gonna be very close in Q.
    There will be a big group within 0.500 i think.
  8. It was pretty close in the test event too Ivo. On my last quali lap I jumped from 11th to 2nd. I think a lot of that had to do with some of the quicker guys using a full tank of fuel tho so i should have been lower. In my years of sim racing it always seems the times are close on shorter tracks. Less corners to lose time on and you can get more laps in during your practice time. Should be a great event on sunday. Hopefully someone can keep up with that one guy that did a 1:18 during the race lol.
  9. in the Test event i used a full tank and hardly touched my setup so i was almost dead last , 25/27 , in Q i'll run with a empty tank (15 laps) and set a fast time, although i'll suffer in the pits being in there longer :D

Again Strategy's and consistency will get you some good positions.
  10. Bram

Going to restart our dedicated server and fire up the league server for tonight :) Looking forward seeing you all on track.

Please please read all the rules properly so we dont have any issues tonight.
  11. Going to be a nice event tonight with all the custom skins and 34 cars on the track. I'm looking forward to some close racing and hope we all avoid early carnage :)
  12. i know i'll be driving clean and considerate of driver's i really hope everyone is to otherwise myself and others will not be happy.

ofcourse the first 10 laps will be on film just incase i need to report anyone to Bram :)

i can't wait for the action packed race, i just hope my chances of finishing the race are good.
  13. Bram

You dont need to film live Scott. The game saves your replays. Live recording is not advised as it will kill your FPS and makes you a danger on the track :)
  14. I have not yet decided but is anyone interested adding a commentary for a race highlights video if I make one ?.
  15. Your right i'll just record my replay instead :D
  16. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

I'd love to do it but it would be much better if we could get someone who can actually speak english.
  17. Bram

A little bit more than one hour to go until qualy :)
  18. Bram

To hype you all up!!!

boa sorte hoje à noite todos
  19. Bram

Qualy starts in 10 minutes.
  20. wooo cant wait..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.