VSCC S1 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Patrick, I think this will be no problem.

First of all a Peugeot writing is even in the template.
Second, when you don't have permission, it doesn't mean it's forbidden. It only means that you are responsible if someone from Peugeot complains, and RaceDepartment gets no trouble. It's really unlikely someone complains about logos, I have never heard of it. But when you have a permission you are on the safe side.

Good Afternoon Bram,

I didn´t found a information about this. It will be allowed some kind of driver aid like abs, traction control, clutch or cockpit view locked? Just for information, I only use abs low.

Best Regards,

Leonardo Ferreira.

@ Patrick

Jup we know.
Its not certain yet. :)
We maybe also change to a 2x25 min race. :)

@ Leonardo

Only Auto Clutch is allowed. :)
Driving view is free, except offcourse no swingcam. :)

So what do you do when your skin is finished? First, you check if you have really thought of everything because I don't want to download your skins over and over again. You upload it here at RaceDepartment or at a external filehoster (best: both), you take a picture of it and then you post it here in this format (you can leave out the Driver 2 part if it's not a team):

Driver:
Number:
Driver 2:
Number 2:
Download Link:
Picture:

Livery deadline: Monday November 7th 2011

Here!

If I understood everything, here is my data :

Driver: Patrick Giranthon
Number: 07
Download Link:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...3366-b40d6cbd10f016674cf6787e2b6e12f913d93376
Picture:

Skin_pat_1.jpg

Skin_pat_2.jpg

Dont think so. I believe the main reason some people used it was because of the massive locking up in version 1.6. And thats fixed now with 1.7. And here on RD we try to follow the real series as close as possible. :)

@ Anders: Yes, custom skin is mandatory. But there are three very good possibilities for you.

1) You don't send a skin and take the standard Racedepartment car.
2) You ask one of our skinners to change name and number on an ingame car.
3) You ask one of our skinners for a brand new car.

Dave and Nathan are always very helpful, you could ask one of them. And I am also there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes