VSCC S1 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My choice would be allow setup changes. One major part of the racing is to drive a car that is fun and comfortable to drive and with the default fixed setup im not reaching the full "fun&comfortable" potential of these car.
I do understand that fixed setup might result to closer racing but you need to make a sacrifices to accomplish that.
One way or another Ill hope to be there if the sky dosent fall upon us. :p

Also when driving in stock car please do so that we race 2 races in 2 divisions since if we have more than 35 cars racing and 5 more for commentating. If we have more than 40 on the server it will crash and people will be kicked out the server and rejoining and the server will lagg even more.
That is what happend in touring pro series when we was 45 people on the server.
Just a heads up

I have driven a race in velopark we were 25 guys racing and it is to short this track and the backmarkers mathers much more than in the longer tracks.

In curitiba we were 37 drivers and we less problems with backmarkers then in velopark with 25 drivers.

Also Velopark is a very hard track to drive fast in and the laptimes differs much more.

Since the top drivers are doing 54's in the race and it has the first chicane that is very easy to cut. I would say max entrants for this track is like 25 because if we go with anymore drivers the results will be decided very much on how the backmarkers drive.

I dont want fixed setups since i cant drive them properly in some tracks.
The default setup is not drivable in velopark for me.
Also we are like 50 entrants so it will be close racing.

I want to have a car that i can drive comfertable without casing danger to others .

Hi guys,

According to our tight planning for this summer the stock car league was about to begin in a few weeks from now. However due to the delayed release of the Mini Cooper we have gotten way behind on our schedule.

As the Mini Cooper League is to start in two week and multiple people signed up for both series we have decided to first go for the Mini Cooper series and delay the stock cars until at least after the other league has finished.

We are really sorry for all the trouble but this was not something we could prevent as we were relying on others.

Hopefully we can welcome you in the Mini Cooper Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play