VRC Formula Alpha 22  F1 2022 Custom Championship

Career VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship 1.f

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is so amazing, thank you! Does anyone know why cars will not pit for tire changes even if their tires are producing sparks? Also, their lap times do not seem to get much slower.

Cozy61 updated VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

Austria RW11 (Red Bull Ring) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions

Race Week 11 (Red Bull Ring GP)
View attachment 581185
11_austria_gp22_v1.0.zip Track in GDrive
(Link in readme file of the download)

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_red_bull_ring version with any additional add-ons

[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

Realistic F1 DRS activation at last!!!

Just when you thought AC had gone as far as it could with F1 then Schmawlik pops up with this Gem!!!

Thank you so much for this and your hard work in bringing it to us.

BTW it also works when you're on a blue flag - Excellent!

I asked them how easy would it be to adapt to other F1 car Mods?

Answer: As for other cars working with the script, just add the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering why it takes so long for you to add the latest tracks? You know that Puyers extensions are already launched, right?
Sorry, just kidding, i appreciate your work a lot, thank you.
Hope your'e good and i will refresh your g-drive over and over again to download the missing tracks.

Just wondering why it takes so long for you to add the latest tracks? You know that Puyers extensions are already launched, right?
Sorry, just kidding, i appreciate your work a lot, thank you.
Hope your'e good and i will refresh your g-drive over and over again to download the missing tracks.
Lol no problem - I've been a bit under the weather so its slowed down also I've got a moral duty not to release until Pyyers done his public release - last 3 Singapore/Japan/USA - COTA to be updated soon i.e. next week or just before Mexico if COTA released to Public

IA is crazy... What can I do? Every race about 9 0r 10 drivers are retired.... What happen? It´s undriveable
Hi Alex. It all depends on the tracks AI lines - Also try reducing the AI cars aggression and strength to see if that helps - I do know others have commented on the VRC F1 car being erratic compared to say the RSS VERSION Hope that helps a little bit

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.