VR or not?

Jumping between a 55" 70cm from my face and an Odyssey+, I really like both. But I chose different driving lines depending on what I'm using. Some of the lines I use in the 55" dont feel natural in VR and vice-versa. The VR lines appear to be faster.

Driving in VR is not just faster, it is much faster, you will smash every track record and find cars you did not like will come to life. Total game changer, I run Formula A in PC2 all the time, not as fast as today's Gen of F1 cars, but they do sound so much better and drive fantastic. Will never drive another non VR title.

Upvote 0
Norsdscheife in AC, dropped times by 30 seconds in 2 nights, just so much better at hitting lines, using track cambers, and carrying better speed everywhere. I have hundreds of laps on Nords in 2d, so my improvements had nothing to do with learning the track. You do need a very good pc with very possibly upgraded cooling. My watercooled 8700 had to be upgraded to better fans in a push/pull setup, now runs cooler at max than previously at near idle. This is key to performance as today's machines will throttle down to protect themselves as temps rise, which hits framerates hard. Ever notice framerates dropping, check temps.

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%