• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

VR mode image issue

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Angeltheartist, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Having issues When I go into VR mode .
    First problem image is stretched.
    Second problem when selecting a tab I have to point my mouse icon a few inches away from actual tab.
    third problem with mouse icon directly over the settings cog wheel top right corner where you have 3 different icons . I am not able to click on it so I can go into video/graphic settings.
    Fourth problem I have a triple screen setup that goes black into windows mode with no image.
    Please help.

2. Cichy000

Cichy000
    Pawel Lipinski Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    Num Lock 5 turn on image on monitor in VR mode . Try turn off surround view - It probably extends VR on 3 monitors

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  3. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +359
    The scale just looks 'off' compared to other VR titles.
    Cockpit looks huge.

4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Assign some keys to "world scale". It allows you to adjust the "size" of the "world" so that you can get the proportions right.

5. SimdriveVXR

SimdriveVXR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    had same problem with mine, sorted by changing in game resolution to 1920x1080