1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Vote for content!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Simon Roberts, Dec 2, 2013.

1. cant make a choice between nissan, honda, and ruf :/.

• Like Like x 1
  2. All
    The wrong choices there mate lol.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This may be an unsuitable attitude for the forum, but if I wanted to drive Japanese cars I would go get a PS3 and GT5. I once counted and now I forget, but I seem to recall that GT5 had at least a few hundred Japanese cars... at some point a couple years ago.

That being said, the AC community also must not get caught up in street cars only or racing cars only arguments. There is room for both.
    Still waiting for my Dodge Monaco+road race version, btw :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Purists will hate this, but make the tracks reversible. Driving round Imola in a clockwise direction would be very different ;) It would also double the track available at a small cost in time and effort (compared to creating a whole new track).

Some Caterham's would be good too, not just the stupidly high powered versions either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If I vote for Audi or Toyota, will that include the LMP1 cars?

6. I agree. I used to do that in most racing games, just to try something new and gain a new perspective on well known corners.
    Arriving at the top of the hill and looking DOWN at Eau Rouge is always loads of fun :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I didnt know you only had one vote in this poll so after I had hit Alpha Romeo I was done :(

8. That might explain the high percentage for Alfa Romeo. Really strange that it has so many votes. Apart from a few badass (old) touring cars there is not much from Alfa that I want to drive in a sim.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We already do that with cars. Its called: front wheel drive :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  10. I'm sure you can change your vote if you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Any ideas why no Jaguar? Not desirable enough? Too similar to Aston Martin?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm still struggling to get my head round why Alfa Romeo is still out in the lead? Is it maybe an Italian pride thing?

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Ford GT40 please

14. I just can't fathom it either, its truly baffling.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

I voted for Alfa (intentionally!). I'm hoping for more classic and vintage cars!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  16. Last two look slightly appealing, rest not bothered about.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Me - inversely. last 3 - completly don't care, but earlier looks very cool imo.
    I think many people believe that kunos will make old cars, and I'm pretty sure that they don't want to make old cars. And from the newest we got only 8C and 4C, and maybe Mito in sporty version (as competitor to 500)...
    I think that many people will be disappointed with selection of the cars that Kunos will deliver if Alfa will be chosen...

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. As I said in this post I guess although a few would be nice.

I didnt know you only had one vote in this poll so after I had hit Alpha Romeo I was done :(

Oops wrong post quoted. I was replying to the post asking why so many Alpha votes. Eyesight not what it used to be I think :cool:

19. I would've voted for Porsche, but I understand why it's not there, so RUF it is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1