1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Vote for AC Weather download section

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Sunny Sky Speed, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

I believe that the weather modders of AC have the right to their own download section as they provide beautiful contributions to our favourite racing sim. In stead of being scattered in the misc section, it would be appreciated if this type of modding could be grouped into one pack.

With utmost respect :notworthy: @WagnumPI , @Peter Boese , @Chris Kennedy and some others I forgot.

@Bram , @Chris Stacey ,@Matheus Machado , @Lorenzo Bonder , @Tobias Röhner ....the entire RD staff actually.:rolleyes:

I have spoken,
    Sunny :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Of course they deserved an own download section but if you start with it you should also do different section for cars, tracks, skins, apps and misc's.
    All modders are doing great work. All in their specific sections.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Ehm, there ARE all those other sections : cars, apps, skins, tracks....but no weather yet, just misc :O_o:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry, you talk about the tag's?
    Missread your post :geek:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

Yes. When you click on the tag you'll only see the items in that category. I concur, would be nice if graphics/weather mods could have their own tag.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Does any of those mods change the flat skybox or perception of same?