Volvo C30 R-Edition

Friday my car will arrive at the dealership. I will not be online racing next saturday :)

Cruising around all day/all night i hope! :) . Our roomie did that when she got her 2012 Ford Focus SE but she took my girl with her:frown:. They got home so late that night. But hey i did it too when i took delivery of my new cars in the past so.... all good.:D

Enjoy your new car and baby her! i'm really jealous right now:)

Oh I will. Too bad the winter will kick in in the coming weeks. Will have the car delivered with wintertires now. Can't wait for the spring to start when those light weight metal rims will go on :)

not when it comes to dust it is. I have only driven black cars in the past and even after washing it you will see dust particles on it the same day.

Also the C30 doesnt look good in black as the car by it self has already a lot of black elements that need to stand out against another color :)

So Bram how's the new car? Did you get the T5-R?. You have me thinking of one now lol!. I can buy a used 2009 T5-R in mint shape for $15000 CDN which is cheap. And what i like too is no younger people own these cars here,so i will find a good clean used one. I'll just have to save for one more year.

Whoohoo happy racer now. Picked the car up this afternoon at Volvo Nieuwenhuijse in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. Had a nice long talk with the salesman Dirk about the car and of course motorsport and sim racing with a coffee.

The car comes with winter tires and I will switch to light metal rims in the spring of 2012 (they kindly store the set of 17" tires and wheels for me during the winter).

Great car and dito service. Drove my first 100km today back home (alternative road with lots of corners of course) and the car exceeded my expectation. Even on winter tires it has a lot of grip and the sport chassis is stiff but very comfortable.

c30.jpg

She's a beauty. Already told you to go and have some fun with it, and let me know how often you have to wash this one :)

I choose my new car to be dark blue, since silver and black were no succes for me cause of the same reasons. I just have to wait a bit longer then you did :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.0%