Volvo C30 R-Edition

Hehe so i've already been crunching some numbers and this is what i can get a C30 T5-R Design for. My gf got back from vacation with her dad this afternoon and i pitched this to her.

img300h.jpg

She is interested but not right away. We would trade in her 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE (fully loaded 36784kms) and we both put $5000 down and the dealer will give $14000 trade towards C30. I let her choose the colour, I like red anyways and i pay for the monthly payments and auto insurance. My gf loves her truck but it is a pig on gas(92L tank) and really i feel we don't need such a vehicle living in the city. Well thats what i'm trying to convince her on lol! Plus our room mate,she just recently got herself a 2012 ford focus SE 5spd and my gf enjoys driving that so this will be even better:)

Well gf says we will go test drive one after we come back her relatives after Xmas. We have to drive up through mountain areas in the snow so she wants to hang on to suv until then.Also we might be towing back her father's Sea Doo(Pathfinder has a trailer hitch).We'll do that if snow conditions aren't too bad. Two other cars she might be interested in is the BMW 135i:) or the 335i.:p Those two will be used models of course. My gf's friend has a 328 convertible and has driven it and likes it so maybe a few more cars to choose from.:)

My stomach hurts when I see the prizes in Canada. Its absolutely ridiculous what we have to pay here in Europe :(

Taxes, taxes, taxes so our government can finance the "garlic belt" in Southern Europe

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back