Vodafone McLaren Renault (2018)

Skins Vodafone McLaren Renault (2018) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Vodafone McLaren Renault (2018) - McLaren returns to the classic Vodafone livery, but with Renault and Castrol sponsors

The McLaren Vodafone livery is back, now with up to date sponsors! This is meant to be a 2018 style livery, and it may receive updates in the future if there's new sponsors to add/remove.

There's 2 installation methods, Paste and DDS files. The paste installation you just paste in the erp files and mipmaps (the file structure is prepared for you), and with the DDS files you can manually import them. I recommend the DDS files installation as paste can cause problems....

Read more about this resource...

1.PNG

How did you get your livery to look like smooth chrome? Mine isn't really chrome, rather dark metallic grey. And how did you get rid of those white lines around sponsors?

View attachment 233684
How did you get your livery to look like smooth chrome? Mine isn't really chrome, rather dark metallic grey. And how did you get rid of those white lines around sponsors?
cloudy weather usually helps with the way the chrome looks. You have to install the metallic flake texture for the livery to look better as it helps the chrome finish. The white lines are there, and probably always will be (I think there is one trick that could fix them but I haven't tried it yet)

cloudy weather usually helps with the way the chrome looks. You have to install the metallic flake texture for the livery to look better as it helps the chrome finish. The white lines are there, and probably always will be (I think there is one trick that could fix them but I haven't tried it yet)
Ok, thanks

I'm hoping to update the mod later this week with an alternate livery (no Castrol sponsors) and possibly a fix for the small lines around the sponsors. I will also add all the things missing from the dds files only (I will include each logo file needed for the ui but won't build a complicated structure for them to show where they would go).

If the rumored McLaren Petrobras deal is announced I may update all the pitcrews, racecrews and such with Petrobras instead of Castrol, but for now I will only replace the Castrol logos on the livery (Castrol livery will still be available)

If you remember I had the issue with the loadingscreen, everything is working now. Great job done :)
And how you fixed it??? I have the same problem, the loadingscreen doesn't end, even if I do a benchmark
I thought it could be an error from the perfomance mod I have, so I reinstalled the game and tried again... but I had the same result, a non-ending loadscreen
Btw, I had to reinstall because I'm an idiot and I didn't make a backup from the original...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.