• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Visual References for Pit Entry (KS Tracks) 1.14.3

Adds missing pit entry lines, and also marker board for most KS tracks

1. AdderSwim

AdderSwim

Ratings:
    +31
    AdderSwim submitted a new resource:

Visual References for Pit Entry (KS Tracks) - Adds missing pit entry lines, and also marker board for most KS tracks

Read more about this resource...

2. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,496
    4 stars because of a question , use the support page !!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Instevs36

Instevs36

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, At the risk that you did not update your mod later with the tmeps, would it be possible to ask to Kunos ?? To integrate your mod directly to their game like that when next update more worries.

4. AdderSwim

AdderSwim

Ratings:
    +31
    This started off by me asking Kunos to do this in the suggestion part of the forum. I did Silverstone as an example, people liked it so I made this mod. So hopefully they will come up with their own solution or at least add the lines for the tracks which are missing them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Instevs36

Instevs36

Ratings:
    +2
    I understand better thank you for having explained.

6. AdderSwim

AdderSwim

Ratings:
    +31
    AdderSwim updated Visual References for Pit Entry (KS Tracks) with a new update entry:

Support Stopped

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Good job. Should be in the sim officially from the start tbh.

Only problem is that there's no manual pit limiter and pit speed penalty (though Stefano Casillo mentioned thinking about it) and the pit speed is the same on all tracks and doesn't match the signage on all tracks.

Hope Kunos implements it properly some day.

• Agree Agree x 1