1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VirtuaLM Mid Ohio for Race07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Michael Herrmann, Jun 13, 2008.

1. VirtuaLM has released mid ohio for race07 and gtr2 ;D

(check here)
  2. and gtl and rfactor too ... excellent track and not just in terms of visuals
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

4. where do we install this track
  5. same place as the others... GameData>Locations
  6. nope, it is a self extractor .exe, select your Race 07 folder as a destination for it, one level up from your Gamedata folder. It also installs UIData and so on.
  7. I had a blast round earlier with a Caterham320 and it was very good,i would like to propose a race night there some time soon with that car and track :thumb:.
  8. This Track Is A Blast To Race On!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love It!!!!!
  9. my time till now is 1.38.0 ofc with the mini :D
    mini action at mid ohio i sugest :D
  10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

How about the next FD Series at this track then.

I don't have it yet but that would give me the motivation to try it. :D
  11. i am up for it ;D warren great idear
    and while you are dl'ing dont miss the le mans track from VirtuaLM ;D stunning work
  12. Another yes vote here Warren,hopefully something different from wtcc07's?.
    Installing Le Mans now :thumb:.
  13. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Downloaded it and tried it out.
    Wow, very impressive work, great visuals, and a terrific flowing track.
    This is a must have, and we better have an event here soon.
    I tried the Honda 07 on it and thought the WTCC Cars would be great on this one, but lets see what the other FD organisers think.
  14. Maybe we could also organise a race night here? Because the last race night was long ago. We only had the FD series and ofcourse the league :)
  15. This is a sweet track! Would make a great one for FD.