1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans Race Report

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 16, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Congrats to the class winners and also the organizers!
  3. "while they also managed to set the fastest lap of the race with a 3.17.81."

I don't agree with that, I did 3.16.798 (and 3.17.0xx) during the last minutes of the race.
  4. Not sure if it was you, but I have seen those times beeing set by someone at the end of the race :)

Anyway : Thanks to everyone involved for the fun season! It was the first time I was involved with such a 'multi class racing season' and it was awesome :thumbsup:
  5. It's a lovely article nonetheless. It was easy to miss out on the hotlapping in the last few laps with that battle for third filling the screen. Top job, Tristan!
  6. It was his, and btw. I have this lap onboard on my twitch channel.
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

Congratulations to the winners and top 3 in every class, and to everybody who finished this 24 hour race, just finishing is a big challenge
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This was a big event for me to commentate on Thank you all for your support and might see you in the future :D
    • Like Like x 3
  9. 40 finishers? someone did a topjob on the netcode and the teams did a topjob on the hardware and software side, well done all!
  10. grl! (Good Race Lads!)
  11. It's mostly Marcel's rejoin system. ;)
    • Like Like x 2