1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtua LM Group C Mod

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Andrew Harper, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

I've tried searching but not had much luck.

I used to love playing the Group C mod by the Virtua LM team on F1 Challenge.

I see that someone did convert it to run on GTR2 but I can't seem to find a suitable working link.

Can anyone help me find one that still works!

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

I think I have a copy, if you haven't found it I will upload it for you tomorrow when I'm at my PC.
  3. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Yeah that would be cool if you can. It's just one of those things when a game gets to this age that some of the links just don't work anymore. Managed to get the super GT Mod though.
  4. MOD-Edit
    Please do not circumvent our download section rules by uploading external links in text or archive files, or posting direct links in a thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  5. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Thanks @leon_90 :thumbsup:

I don't want to cause any issues on here, it was just difficult to find a link that still worked.

Managed to sort it though, many thanks :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mate I just noticed that my post was edited and the link removed.. Didn't know that it was a problem here to post links to other filebases.. Well let's leave it at that, important thing is that you solved
    • Like Like x 1