Virginia Tracks in different folders

I´m using V 1.4.93 atm and i saw that Virginia South course is in a seperate folder than the other Viriginia Tracks. So my Tracklist shows Virginia Tracks, than Zolder 2016 and finally Virginia South. Normally i would look into the scn file but there is no one. The gdb. file seems to be correct. How can i fix that?

Btw. Merry christmas to all members of this awesome forum.

Last edited:
I´m using V 1.4.93 atm and i saw tomorrow that Virginia South course is in a seperate folder than the other Viriginia Tracks. So my Tracklist shows Virginia Tracks, than Zolder 2016 and finally Virginia South. Normally i would look into the scn file but there is no one. The gdb. file seems to be correct. How can i fix that?

Btw. Merry christmas to all members of this awesome forum.

Get rid of mod tracks.

Or, put up with the fact that some of them interfere with the stock content.

This is the line in GDB that seems to make the difference
VenueName = Virginia International Raceway
Assuming yours all say that I’m not sure. But what may work as a walk around for you is to edit the all of the Virginia GDB’s to this (replacing x with whatever you want)
VenueName = x,Virginia International Raceway
That should then create another level of folder called “x” and all the Virginia tracks will be in it. I have all my regular used tracks edited that way so they are all appear under the same folder and are easier to get at so it may be worth a try.

This is the line in GDB that seems to make the difference
VenueName = Virginia International Raceway
Assuming yours all say that I’m not sure. But what may work as a walk around for you is to edit the all of the Virginia GDB’s to this (replacing x with whatever you want)
VenueName = x,Virginia International Raceway
That should then create another level of folder called “x” and all the Virginia tracks will be in it. I have all my regular used tracks edited that way so they are all appear under the same folder and are easier to get at so it may be worth a try.

And my Virginia shows up correctly again once I deleted a not-converted-properly SCE track (that wasn't that great in the first place). I had the exact same problem previously.

It isn't wisdom, it's fact. You can reprogram the GDB files of your Reiza tracks as Daza describes (not recommended since they will get reset by Steam periodically and automatically). You can reprogram the GDB of the offending mod track (if you can figure out which one(s) it is). You can delete the offending track (same proviso). You can ignore because it's not worth the effort.

Those are your choices.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back