1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Vintage / Vintage Replica @ Suzuka - Wednesday October 17th 2012

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Oct 13, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Vintage / Vintage Replica
    Track: Suzuka (download)
    Weather: dry
    Vintage skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
    19:10 GMT: Qualification 1
    19:30 GMT: Race 1 (Vintage, 18 laps)
    20:50 GMT: Qualification 2
    20:10 GMT: Race 2 (Vintage Replica, 16 laps)

Special note: we will allow the use of the run off area in turn 2. It's a fast corner entry, and it's safer and more natural to let the car run on that extra bit of road, than to brake.

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Grzesiek Zabielski
    2. Jorge Alves
    3. Richard Rhame
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

2. Im in

Laguna Seca was set not so long time ago also with Vintage, Senad check 'D:\nkpro13\tracks' folder, we have more interesting track than Laguna Seca :p

3. Ah, sorry. Saw the F1800 event on Laguna Seca that didn't take place, so figured I'll use that. Should've scrolled down a bit.

Lemme try and find something else.

EDIT: changed to Snetterton.

4. Sign me in (no matter what track) ... but A1 Ring, Suzuka, Spa 2001, or Blackwood would be great for the Vintage .. why not voting like last week? Its nice when we can choose:)

5. Suzuka wasn't very popular before, Spa might be too long, Blackwood was on a few weeks ago.

6. Suzuka is probably the most popular track just after Spa (check AC track votes) ... if Spa is too long for Vintage then will be too long for every car ... and there is also Aviano, Interlagos, Imola ... Snetterton just sucks with the Vintage man:p

7. Okay, final change to Suzuka then.

8. Sign me in no matter what track even if it is Monaco.You lead I will follow.Have to beat my good friend Jorge somewhere - sometime:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keep dreaming Richie :D

10. Man I love both, great fun, especially after last update for nkp. I'm feeling in it such as Steve McQueen or something :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Password ?

13. Good 1st race with Grzesiek (sorry i called you Gabriel:p) ... was really nice to drive on your tale for 15 minutes ... but i guess im not used to be the leader and everytime i go there i just miss my focus. Next time i will try to make not so many mistakes so we can have fun the entire race;)

14. I just made one mistake in both race - missed the apex of a Spoon. If I didn't do it, you would not lose your concentration, do you know what i mean? :)

Nice race and very nice cars

15. Wish I had seen this race earlier. :(