• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins Verstappen Red Bull & Kvyat Toro Rosso Liverys 1.0

Red Bull & Toro Rosso Spain Liverys

1. Kris

Kris
    #16 | F1 Youtuber Premium

Ratings:
    +246
  2. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +300
    :cool: Perfect. Thanks.
    Franske

3. NeffO76

NeffO76

Ratings:
    +315
    Which stoopid guz gives bad ratings. I have the same problem on mz F1 2013 Update. Someone must be giving one star ratings and that is anonzm. What a mess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MadMaxNL

MadMaxNL

Ratings:
    +6
    I don't now what I doing wrong but when I change the files in my F2014 folder and starts up the game Verstappen is still with Torro Rosso and Kyat by RedBull what am I doing wrong?

5. mattpbt

mattpbt

Ratings:
    +1
    Same for me ... we have miss something ;-) i guess

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. NeffO76

NeffO76

Ratings:
    +315
    Hi, I want skin the new ferrari on williams chassis can I use your ferrari as a perspective. I want steal anything, but I want make my ferrari livery. Which files I must convert for the textures. Thank you for your support. Can I mix youras and Krsskos Cars i like the manor racing of krsskos. I want to look that I give the car a more metallic look in the next car material update.

7. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    I only see the livery...and the new update should be friday,but i do not se anything about a update with the swap kvyat verstappen.

• Like Like x 1
  8. krsskos

krsskos

Ratings:
    +262
    Copy material.xml file from cars>fe2 and copy to all folders from cars
    EXCEPT sc2, generic and generics folders

9. NeffO76

NeffO76

Ratings:
    +315
    Thank youi. I´m uploading now a big lighting update for F1 2014 and F1 2013.

10. Mike1987

Mike1987

Ratings:
    +2
    No Offense Kris, but why are you promise when will be the update coming?(Kyvat & Verstappen swap) :/ Russia update for your mod still missing. It's a great mod and I still waiting for update Russia update and Kyvat,Verstappen swap because I want to launch F1 season my Youtube channel, but without it, I can't. :/ I understand you are busy, then don't promise when will be out the updates.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MadMaxNL

MadMaxNL

Ratings:
    +6
    In his defence I don't think this is his daily job so I am most of all very glad that he's taking the time to make the mode and I can imagine that is a hell of a job to swap everything.

12. Leekaaa

Leekaaa

Ratings:
    +0
    Not working for me :( i copied this into folder but nothing change. And I'm using 2.0 mod 2016, and Vandoorne's picture not showing (btw i want Alonso..)

13. MadMaxNL

MadMaxNL

Ratings:
    +6
    Its only a liverys swap nothing else. so only the cars of Red Bull and Torro Rosso are different.

:p