Verstappen fanboys...

Hello everyone, today I bring up the Verstappen fanboys.
(I'm not directing this towards anyone!)

I was chatting with someone who says Verstappen is faster than Ricciardo, probably because he's Dutch. I was saying Ricciardo is faster and actually backing up with evidence from the 2016 season. What I hate most is people 'think' Verstappen is better than Ricciardo because of this standout performance at Brazil in the wet.

Verstappen is a very good driver and Brazil was a masterclass, I still think it's incorrect to say that he is faster than Ricciardo.

Tell me what you think!

Runic

Max Verastappen is great and no doubt a future World Champion but he isn't faster than Ricciardo at the moment, Ves has had some lucky results, He is definitely over-rated at present because they are desperately trying to get some younger fans to F1

If he is that overrated, why are so many old F1 drivers like Berger and Andretti or people like Ross Brawn that positive over him? Lucky results.... You don't get that many lucky results in F1. He is a bit slower over 21 races than Ricciardo. But wait a few years. He is one to stay for a long time. He is not overrated, YOU underrate him.

Thank god for saying that! It's a shame that Red Bull prefer Max.
They don't necessarily prefer Max. They value Max.
Daniel is 27, Max 19. He is the future for RBR. That is why they contracted him at that age. Not because he was that young.
And how (negative) you look at him: He is a natural talent and the improvements he has to make come with him as he grows older.
After the 2015 Italian GP i wrote at the fastlane forum that he has to be careful not to go the same way as Stefan Bellof: Too fast for his own good.
He has grown up a LOT. And ok, he is not there yet. But hey, (to quote Hamilton) what were we doing at that age?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back