Venue issue help needed

On load of an existing venue, I am getting an error :

Can't find material Trackstuff\Materials\Objects\BHPts\mat27
or
Can't find material Trackstuff\Materials\Objects\BHPitslong\mat18

Neither BHPit objects are in the track venue / model, nor are they in the Trackstuff xpack. They once were in the Xpack, but as they were not being used in any venues they were deleted years ago.

I've attempted to reload the materials into the xpack but it still throws up the can't find error.

My next step was to open the venue file in notepad, locate and delete the line of text for the two materials. Unfortunately when I try to load this updated venue, the error
'Can't load newer version' is thrown.

If anyone could offer advice on how to solve this issue as I am trying to open the venue to recreate new profiled curbs.

Many thanks

When you updated and re-zipped your XPack, did you manually copy that zip file into the BTB project's own XPacks folder?
(BTB puts a copy in there when you load an XPack, but it won't look for updates).

When you updated and re-zipped your XPack, did you manually copy that zip file into the BTB project's own XPacks folder?
(BTB puts a copy in there when you load an XPack, but it won't look for updates).
I used BTB's Xpacker and Zipped it into the Xpacks folder, then copy and paste it into the track's Project folder.

I have had issues like this, but it was a while ago.

Have you checked in the particular problematic Xpack folder in the actual project?

I think I've edited the mat.xml to edit the actual jpg in the materials/objects/##### in the folder for the particular xpack.

I have to admit, BTB has more bugs than a three day old roadkill.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back